• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Copy of Invitation to My Openhouse!

In summary, an open house is a free event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can learn about and try out products, ask questions, and place orders. RSVP can be done through email or by contacting the consultant directly. Expect product demonstrations, refreshments, and the opportunity to bring a friend. Although there is no cost to attend, products will be available for purchase.
pamperedsue
Here is a copy of a letter I sent to past hosts, neighbours and customers, I had a great response from it and thought I could share it with the rest of you! :D

Attachments

• Jan 05 letter.doc
    195.5 KB · Views: 539
Open HouseGood for you! I am from Oakville too. Who is your director? I am in Glen Abbey.

My Director is Shelly Witzke..

Nice to meet you Shelley!My director is in Stoney Creek-Cynthia MacDonald.

That is a great Open House Letter.

I am planning to do one in February, for my MOMS Club, they can birng their kids etc.
Can I "borrow" parts of your letter.

Use what you like! Good luck!

1. What is an open house?

An open house is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant invites guests to come and learn more about the products and services offered by the company. It is a great opportunity for guests to see and try out products, ask questions, and place orders.

2. How do I RSVP for the open house?

You can RSVP for the open house by responding to the invitation email or by contacting the Pampered Chef consultant directly. This will help the consultant plan for the event and ensure that there is enough food and supplies for all guests.

3. What can I expect at the open house?

At the open house, you can expect to see product demonstrations, have the opportunity to try out products, ask questions, and place orders. There will also be refreshments and snacks provided for guests to enjoy while they learn more about Pampered Chef.

4. Can I bring a friend to the open house?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the open house. The more the merrier! Just make sure to let the Pampered Chef consultant know how many guests will be attending so they can plan accordingly.

5. Is there a cost to attend the open house?

No, there is no cost to attend the open house. It is a free event for guests to come and learn more about Pampered Chef products and services. However, if you would like to place an order, there will be products available for purchase at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • saundrals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cwinter474