• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show for a Bunch of Chef's

A
AFwife
I have a cooking show the end of March where alot of chef's are being invited to. The host told me that once a year they like to go to a PC show to stock up on new stuff for there restaurants. :eek: I'm praying for a very good show, but I'm also wondering if anyone has any game ideas for this particular group of people or advice on how to best go abouts selling to this professional cooks?

I don't want to stand up there and look like a fool not knowing what I'm talking about since I've only been doing this since November of last year. So I plan on doing some serious reading on our stoneware and cutlery and open stock cookware so if I'm bombarded with questions, I'll know how to best answer them.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm not sure I would do things much differently. I've have had a few shows with chefs in the crowd. What I've done is just make them the resident expert. What do you look for when you shop for cookware, knives, etc? Then espouse the glories of Pampered Chef. If they go to a PC party once a year to stock up then they already know it is good stuff.

Keep it light and keep it fun. I might play a features/benefits trivia game with them. Are they mostly male or female or is it going to be a mixed group?

Wow!! Congratulations!

I think I would have them get involved in the show as much as possible. Let them demo the products so they can experience them first hand. If it were me I would probably really study up on the products I was going to demo to make sure I knew everything about them.

Thanks everyone.

I've decided to cook the food ahead of time and instead of demonstrating what they would be eating after the show, I'll be demonstrating each tool I have for them.

Example, show they how the APSC works with apples and potato's, demonstrate how the zester works, the US&G, and other things that usually don't get shown will be.

They are interested in the simple additions so I'll bring all the one's I have to show too. I have a few games I found that I think will be fun. :D

Thanks again!

Congratulations on being chosen to host a cooking show for a group of chefs! It sounds like a great opportunity to showcase our products and potentially gain new customers for their restaurants.One idea for a game could be a "mystery ingredient challenge." You can choose a random ingredient and have the chefs create a dish using that ingredient and our products. This will not only showcase the versatility of our products, but also engage the chefs in a fun and competitive way.As for selling to professional cooks, my advice would be to focus on the features and benefits of our products that are most relevant to their needs. For example, our stoneware is great for evenly distributing heat and our cutlery is durable and long-lasting. You can also share any success stories or testimonials from other chefs who have used our products in their restaurants.Lastly, don't be afraid to admit if you don't know the answer to a question. You can always offer to follow up with them after the show or direct them to our website or customer service for more information.I wish you all the best for a successful show and happy cooking!

1. What makes your cooking show stand out from other cooking shows?

Our cooking show is unique because it is specifically designed for professional chefs. We will be showcasing the latest and most innovative cooking tools and techniques that are perfect for restaurant settings.

2. How will your cooking show benefit us as professional chefs?

By attending our cooking show, you will have the opportunity to learn about new products and techniques that will improve efficiency and productivity in your restaurant. You will also have the chance to network with other chefs and share ideas and tips.

3. Can you give us some information about the products you will be featuring?

We will be featuring high-quality stoneware, cutlery, and open stock cookware that are specifically designed for professional use. Our products are durable, versatile, and can withstand the demands of a busy restaurant kitchen.

4. How do you plan on handling questions from an audience of professional chefs?

We understand that our audience consists of knowledgeable and experienced chefs, so we will make sure to thoroughly research our products and be prepared to answer any questions. We will also have product experts on hand to assist with any technical questions.

5. Can you provide any tips for selling to professional chefs?

Professional chefs are looking for products that will make their job easier and more efficient. Make sure to showcase the unique features and benefits of your products and how they can improve the overall operation of a restaurant. Also, don't be afraid to offer demos or samples for chefs to try out before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PattieChef21
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • The Pickler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom