1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Cooking Classes

1. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

I think it's great Pampered Chef is going to the "Cooking Show" idea. Everybody who cooks loves to think they're a chef, even if they're not ;) Here is a list of my 2-1-06 cooking classes. Feel free to update or change. I just sent out a big mailing to realtors, day care centers, and salons and day spas to promote this idea. I'm looking forward to a great 2006! :cool: Hope your year will be wonderful and full of all you want!

Attached Files:

Jan 9, 2006
  2. cookinmelissa

cookinmelissa Novice Member

Trish, I loved your flyer for your classes. Just wanted to let you know that I borrowed it.

3. Love It!

I've thought about something similar, but never tried it! Do you have the recipes for the lotions, etc. How successful has this been? Thanks!
    Debbie ;)

Jan 9, 2006
  4. plichte

plichte Member

That was my question too!

I really love this idea but I didn't know where you got the receipes and information for the lotions, etc. The "Extra" stuff besides cooking. Would you be willing to let me know----

Jan 9, 2006
  5. Trish your flyer

Trish, could you please email your flyer in another format I couldn't open it for some reason. [email protected]. Thank you so much

Marion

Jan 9, 2006
  6. Brandie

Brandie Member

Me, too, please!

Could you email it to me, as well? I also had difficulty getting it to open properly! Thanks! [email protected]

Jan 10, 2006
  7. JodiMN

JodiMN

Awesome Ideas Trish!!!!

Is this a pilot endeavour for you or have you done this before? If so, was it successful? Do you get a lot of response from these businesses you send the flyers to? Just curious! I'm thinking about trying this myself because it sounds fun! Do you have recipes for lotions etc...??? Thanks!

Jan 10, 2006
  8. cwcollins

cwcollins Novice Member

Trish,
    I wondered if you just radomly mail your flyers to businesses? Do you fax too? I would like to do this with companies, yet I wanted to know how you went about it & have you ever had anyone call back & ask you not to mail or fax sale flyers to them?
    Thank you!

Jan 10, 2006
Have something to add?