• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative ways to use stainless steel cookie scoops?

In summary, the person created a flyer for a fundraiser where they are selling cookie dough in three sizes and includes ideas for how to use the scoops.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
:p I have someone from another group trying to make up a flyer for the stainless steel cookie scoops all three sizes. She is doing a fundraiser with her school and they are selling cookie dough. I thought this was a neat idea.

Can anyone post any pictures or ideas of what the scoops can be used for, besides making cookies of course.

Thanks,
Flora

meatballs...perfectly portioning batter for mini-muffins (med scoop) and cupcakes or standard muffins (lg scoop)

mall scoop - Buckeyes or Peanut butter balls - I'm from Ohio so, of course, I call them Buckeyes.

The capacity of the small scoop is 1 Tbsp! Why not use to scoop out butter or margarine. Like when you make Kraft Mac n cheese.

re: scoop flyerI just created this, do you think it will work. Anything I should do different

Attachments

• The Scoop family flyer.doc
    75 KB · Views: 479
LOVE IT! Hubby loves smaller cookies, so I always use the small scoop for his cookies. In fact, I have begun to make 3 or 4 batches at a time and freezing the dough in scoop form.

Hey Kate...do you ever bake the cookies after freezing them? I eat them right out of the freezer and they never make it into the oven, though I think it's a great idea to freeze them and then they're ready to go...

I do bake them...usually about 8 on the small bar pan in the toaster oven. The reason why I make 3-4 batches at a time is that most don't make it to the oven :D

Thanks so much for that flyer

I am collecting information like that so that when a customer buys the products I can give them some special information for at least one product that they buy. Extra Customer care for me.

great flyer.. i like the baby mom daddy theme it's cute and great idea's for uses :)

Terrific flyer! Do you hand them out at shows? I am thinking I will display this flyer in the flip-chart.

This is a great flyer! I LOVE it!!!

Great flyer. Thanks.

What is the purpose of using a cookie scoop?

The cookie scoop is a kitchen tool used to easily measure and scoop out dough or batter for cookies. It ensures that each cookie is the same size and helps create uniform cookies for baking.

How do I use a cookie scoop to make perfect cookies?

To use a cookie scoop, simply scoop up a portion of dough or batter and release it onto a baking sheet. You can use a spatula to gently press down on the dough to create a flatter cookie. Repeat with the remaining dough, making sure to leave enough space between cookies for them to spread while baking.

Can I use a cookie scoop for other types of desserts?

Yes, a cookie scoop can also be used for other types of desserts such as cupcakes, muffins, and even truffles. It is a versatile tool that can help create evenly sized portions for any type of baked good.

Do cookie scoops come in different sizes?

Yes, cookie scoops come in a variety of sizes ranging from small (1 tablespoon) to large (4 tablespoons). The size you choose will depend on the desired size of your cookies or other desserts.

Are there any tips for using a cookie scoop?

Yes, here are a few tips for using a cookie scoop:

• Make sure to use a non-stick cooking spray or line your baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent the dough from sticking.
  • Dip the scoop in warm water or oil before scooping to make it easier to release the dough.
  • Clean the scoop between scoops to prevent the dough from sticking.
  • If the dough is too sticky, chill it in the fridge for a few minutes before scooping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kara Eaton
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies