• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Contacts Without Contact Information

In summary, most hosts don't look up phone numbers for their guests, and if they do, they usually just call the guest. I take the information off the guests' checks, and if the guest has never received a follow up call from PC before, I try to reach them again.
Bren706
Gold Member
If you receive outside order forms with just a name, and maybe and address, have you ever taken it to the point of looking their phone number up in the phone book or through 411? and then called the customer?

I don't get too many like that, but I don't search for their number, sometimes they don't give it for that reason, they just want to order from whoever is having the show and be done with it ya know?

No way no how. I would never do that.

I encourage my host to make sure all forms are filled out when I do my host coaching, but if it's not, then oh well. One less person for me to call. :)

When I haven't gotten a phone number for someone, I typically just call the host and ask her. After all, unless it is a direct ship order, she will probably be in touch with the guest after the products arrive.

I usually get full information, but I don't go hunting it down when I don't. I figure if they wanted me to contact them, they'd give me the info.However, I have used the info on someone's check when the form isn't filled out completely.

Thanks for the advice. That is what I figured, but I didn't know if other's did do that to reach more contacts, etc. raebates, I have also used their data from their check. I am just into my 4th month with PC, and trying to make those contact calls to get some bookings!

I do hunt down the information so that if there are problems I can contact them. I'm not sure whether I'd do a customer care call or not.

I take the information off their checks as well - I figure they gave me a check and it's common courtesy to make sure to thank them for their order (or at least thank their machine) and make sure they are enjoying their new products. I've had many outside orders tell me they've never gotten a follow up call before and I figure maybe they'll remember me the next time around!

Me, too, Gina. I'm shocked (and a bit disappointed) at the number of people who tell me they've been buying PC for years and mine is the first CC call they've received.

1. What are "Contacts Without Contact Information"?

"Contacts Without Contact Information" refers to a list of individuals who have expressed interest in Pampered Chef products or business opportunity, but have not provided their contact information such as their phone number or email address.

2. How do I obtain the contact information for these contacts?

There are a few ways to obtain contact information for these contacts. One option is to reach out to them through social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. Another option is to ask for their contact information during an in-person or virtual party. You can also try sending them a personalized message through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I still earn commission from these contacts without their contact information?

Yes, you can still earn commission from these contacts by guiding them to place an order through your personal Pampered Chef website. When they make a purchase, you will receive commission as their consultant.

4. How can I keep track of these contacts without contact information?

You can keep track of these contacts by using the "Contacts Without Contact Information" feature on the Pampered Chef website. This feature allows you to view a list of these contacts and add notes or tags to help you remember who they are and where you met them.

5. Are there any tips for converting these contacts into customers or team members?

One tip is to engage with these contacts regularly through social media or by sending them personalized messages. You can also offer them special promotions or discounts to encourage them to make a purchase. Additionally, you can invite them to join your team as a consultant, which can be a great way to stay connected and build a relationship with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchef2008
  • Bren706