• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Contacting Customer After Successful Order | Tips & Tricks

In summary, the conversation discusses an order that a customer placed on the other person's website. The customer was called and thanked for the order, and was offered a catalog show and free products if they hosted a show.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
You know my $310 order on my PWS the other day? Well it finally processed today and guess what? She DID provide her conatct info!!!

What the heck do I say to her!?!? LOL

Do I CALL? Email?

With an order that big I would call. And is she likes PC this much if she is near you, she might want to have a show. And if she is away she could do a catalog show. I would definitely call!

jrstephens said:
With an order that big I would call. And is she likes PC this much if she is near you, she might want to have a show. And if she is away she could do a catalog show. I would definitely call!
But what do I say!?!?!?

Do you know her? Tell her thanks so much! Since her order could have been a show and she could have gotten so much more why don't you send her a gift or maybe a coupon for a % off her next order with you?

pamperedlinda said:
Do you know her? Tell her thanks so much! Since her order could have been a show and she could have gotten so much more why don't you send her a gift or maybe a coupon for a % off her next order with you?

No, she is not someone I know.

Even if you don't know her, I would still go with Linda's suggestion with the addition of introducing yourself first.

I would call let her know who you and that you were just calling to thank her for her order. And mention that if she would like to ever host a show you would be glad to help her. And if she ever needed to order anything else to feel free to call you or go to your website.

WowThat's a huge order. I would definitely get on the phone and thank her for such a huge order. It's funny but sometimes people who love PC don't know a consultant because they moved or their consultant moved away. It could be a bunch of orders from her friends and family or it could just be her ordering for herself. Either way get on the phone!!

Say something like this:

Hello my name is XXXXX and you recently placed a huge order on my website for pc products. I wanted to call and personally thank you. I am available anytime if you have any questions or concerns regarding PC. I truly appreciate my customers and would be happy to add you to my email list so that you can receive important updates and monthly specials. With such a large order I can tell you love PC and the best way to get PC products for FREE is to host a show. Have you ever hosted a show before? Do you know how that works?

Then depending on her answer you tell her all the details or remind her that hosting her show is the best way to earn the products for FREE, 1/2 price and at a discount. Offer the catalog show also.
Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
That's a huge order. I would definitely get on the phone and thank her for such a huge order in fact I wouldn't comment on the size of the order at all. It's funny but sometimes people who love PC don't know a consultant because they moved or their consultant moved away. It could be a bunch of orders from her friends and family or it could just be her ordering for herself. Either way get on the phone!!

Say something like this:

Hello my name is XXXXX and you recently placed a huge order on my website for pc products. I wanted to call and personally thank you. I am available anytime if you have any questions or concerns regarding PC. I truly appreciate my customers and would be happy to add you to my email list so that you can receive important updates and monthly specials. With such a large order I can tell you love PC and the best way to get PC products for FREE is to host a show. Have you ever hosted a show before? Do you know how that works?

Then depending on her answer you tell her all the details or remind her that hosting her show is the best way to earn the products for FREE, 1/2 price and at a discount. Offer the catalog show also.
Debbie :D
This sounds good but I would not say she placed a "huge" order. That might embarrass or some such thing. I would pretty much say everything else. Here's what I have been sending everyone who puts their contact info on with an on-line order:

Thanks for placing the order for the __________ from The Pampered Chef. It is great for (and I give them some tips or a simple recipe).

Feel free to contact me via email or through my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/bbrigham for future orders. If you contact me directly I may be able to save you some of the shipping cost.

Thanks again and please let me know how I can help you with any further kitchen tool needs! Maybe some time you may be interested in holding a cooking or catalog show and getting free and discounted products!

THat is so awesome that she gave her contact info! I like what Beth & Debbie said; just tell her you want to say thank you, and then ask if she's ever hosted before. ....or maybe she wants to sign?? Good luck & let us know what she has to say!!

OH, I would try to get to know her some. How did you hear of me? Were you buying gifts or is this for yourself? Once you've established rapport with her, then see how you can meet her needs - a show, fundraiser, becoming a consultant. LISTEN.

Of course, this is all based on the fact that you actually get to talk to her. Otherwise, leave a nice message thanking her for the order and tell her you'll call back at a different time to see if there is anything else you can help her with. Good luck....BEE

I'd have to ask what she's going to do with 10 APCS rods. LOL

Make it a customer service call. Do NOT call with the thoughts going through your head of getting her to book a show, or sign up.
Simply make yourself available to her for personalized customer service and make sure she knows about our warranties. If you make yourself available to her at first, she may be more willing to talk to you (which would give you an opportunity to bring up shows/signing etc) about what you ultimately want to talk about.

I'd say:
"Hi _____ this is Laura with The Pampered Chef, do you have a minute? Great! I just wanted to give you a call to personally thank you for your order, and to see if you had any questions about our products....
===== LISTEN to her =====
"Do you understand how our Warranty system works? Your _____ has a ____ warranty. Should anything happen to this product, simply give me a call and I can take care of it for you! etc etc etc"
During this, chat with her and bring up appropriate conversation to whatever fits. You know the red flags... listen to her and find them. :)

Starting the conversation with "thanks so much! Hey wanna book a show or sign up?" may be a turn off. On the other hand, getting a call to "just say thanks and let you know I'm available for you if you need anything at all" would be a great way to get a customer for life. :D

I think that she ordered all outlet items, right? I don't think that items in the outlet have any warranty, other than damage during shipping.

I also want to know what her and her 9 friends are going to do with all those outlet items!!

gilliandanielle said:
I also want to know what her and her 9 friends are going to do with all those outlet items!!

Haha! Me too!

Keep us posted, Carolyn!:D

Last edited:
supergirljennie said:
I think that she ordered all outlet items, right? I don't think that items in the outlet have any warranty, other than damage during shipping.
Oh! Thats right. Well then ya.. I would definately be funny and say "I just have to know... what are you going to do with all of those rods!?". Get her laughing. LOL :D

You also might want to let her know that she can take advantage of monthly guest/host specials by calling you with her order, because Individual orders do not get a guest special gift. This will also provide you with an opportunity to give her your best customer service.

Nothing to do with Thread...
Pampered Laura said:
Oh! Thats right. Well then ya.. I would definately be funny and say "I just have to know... what are you going to do with all of those rods!?". Get her laughing. LOL :D

Laura,

Hey there! I just saw in your signature that you are sitting with Marla at New Directors Breakfast! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D That is a huge honor, there are only TWO reserved tables....Marla's and Doris's. They pick the top new directors in sales and recruiting to sit at those tables! :D You should be honored! I sat with Marla last year at New Director's Breakfast!! Maybe we'll see eachother in Dallas!!

Smiles,

Related to Contacting Customer After Successful Order | Tips & Tricks

What is "Omg Omg Omg" and what does it do?

"Omg Omg Omg" is a versatile kitchen gadget from Pampered Chef. It can be used as a chopper, scraper, and slicer, making meal prep quick and easy. It also has measurements on the side for precise slicing and dicing.

How do I use "Omg Omg Omg" as a chopper?

To use "Omg Omg Omg" as a chopper, simply place your desired food item on a cutting board and firmly press down on the gadget. The sharp blades will easily chop through fruits, vegetables, and even meats.

Can "Omg Omg Omg" be used as a scraper?

Yes, "Omg Omg Omg" can be used as a scraper. Its flat edge is perfect for scraping dough, batter, and other sticky ingredients from bowls and countertops.

Does "Omg Omg Omg" have any safety features?

Yes, "Omg Omg Omg" has a safety lock to prevent the blades from coming in contact with your hands while in storage. It also has a non-slip base to keep it steady while in use.

Is "Omg Omg Omg" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Omg Omg Omg" is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the gadget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • huskerlissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Kathytnt