• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant's Corner Slow? or Is It Just Me?

In summary, the speed of Consultant's Corner can vary due to factors such as internet connection, server load, and website design. To improve loading times, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a different browser or device, or contacting technical support. Other users may also experience slow loading times, but there are currently no known issues causing this. The website's technical team is constantly working to optimize speed, but external factors may impact this. It is recommended to contact technical support for further assistance if experiencing consistent slow loading times.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am having a horrid time navigating my way around consultant's corner today...is it just me and my screwed up computer or are ya'll having issues, too?

I didn't have any trouble, but I was on a little earlier.

BTW, I was going to make a smart-alec comment about whether or not you were slow, but I refrained. Aren't you proud of me?

raebates said:

BTW, I was going to make a smart-alec comment about whether or not you were slow, but I refrained. Aren't you proud of me?
You are too funny... She could be "slow moving"... (sorry Carolyn)

I did notice it not loading as quickly, but figured it was just me.

raebates said:

LOL
I am SO slow this week. Between the bronchitis and my totally screwed up computer & internet service...I am like molasses in winter.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having a difficult time with Consultant's Corner today. I haven't noticed any issues on my end, but I'll definitely look into it for you. Have you tried clearing your internet cache and cookies? Sometimes that can help with website navigation issues. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Hang in there!

1. Why is Consultant's Corner Slow?

The speed of Consultant's Corner can vary depending on a variety of factors, including internet connection, server load, and website design. It is also possible that there may be technical issues on the website's end causing slow loading times.

2. How can I improve the speed of Consultant's Corner?

There are a few steps you can take to potentially improve the speed of Consultant's Corner. First, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, as this can sometimes help with loading times. You can also try using a different browser or device to see if that makes a difference. If the issue persists, you may want to reach out to the website's technical support for further assistance.

3. Is it just me experiencing slow loading times on Consultant's Corner?

It is possible that other users may also be experiencing slow loading times on Consultant's Corner. However, it is also possible that the issue may be specific to your internet connection or device. If you are concerned, you can try reaching out to other users or contacting the website's technical support for further information.

4. Are there any known issues causing slow loading times on Consultant's Corner?

At the moment, there are no known issues that are specifically causing slow loading times on Consultant's Corner. However, as with any website, technical issues can arise that may impact the site's speed. If you notice consistent slow loading times, it may be worth reaching out to the website's technical support for further assistance.

5. Will the slow loading times on Consultant's Corner be fixed?

The website's technical team is constantly working to optimize the speed and performance of Consultant's Corner. However, as with any website, there may be factors outside of their control that can impact loading times. If you are experiencing consistent slow loading times, it is recommended to reach out to the website's technical support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KimberlyR