• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift?

In summary, "Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift" is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants create professional-looking documents for their business. It can be accessed through the "Resources" tab in the consultant account and can be used for personal projects as well. However, there are restrictions on altering, selling, or distributing the fonts and graphics to anyone outside the Pampered Chef community.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Did anyone notice that Consultant's Corner has a different font? The IPT is freaking out my eyes! Although, I do like the new font :D

I just noticed that! I like it!

Oh yeah! Much clearer and easier to read...just have to let my eyes adjust - LOL

1. What is "Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift?"

"Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift" is a downloadable resource provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants create visually appealing and professional-looking documents for their business. It includes a variety of fonts, graphics, and templates that can be used for flyers, invitations, and other marketing materials.

2. How do I access "Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift?"

To access "Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift," log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "Resources" tab. From there, click on "Marketing Materials" and then "Consultant's Corner" to find the font facelift resources.

3. Do I have to pay for "Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift?"

No, "Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift" is a free resource provided to all Pampered Chef consultants. Simply log in to your account and access the resource as needed.

4. Can I use the fonts and graphics from "Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift" for my own personal projects?

Yes, you are free to use the fonts and graphics from "Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift" for your personal projects. However, they are intended for use in Pampered Chef business materials and may not be used for any other direct sales or marketing purposes.

5. Are there any restrictions on using the fonts and graphics from "Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift?"

Yes, there are some restrictions on using the fonts and graphics from "Consultant's Corner: A Font Facelift." They may not be altered or modified in any way, and they may not be sold or distributed to anyone outside of the Pampered Chef consultant community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • Michelle R Jackson