• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultants Can Purchase Host Specials in Advance | Learn How Here

In summary, as a consultant at Pampered Chef, you can purchase host specials in advance by logging into your consultant account on the website and selecting "Host Specials" from the "My Business" tab. These specials can only be purchased for parties with at least $200 in sales and one booking. There is a limit of one of each special per party for consultants, and you can use your consultant discount on these purchases. Unfortunately, host specials purchased in advance cannot be cancelled.
pamperedmomto3
I saw on another thread that consultants are able to purchase the host special the month prior to the special. For instance, I'd be able to purchase the cheese board in February? For the same as the host price? If so, where can I do that? This forum is great! I learn something new everyday.

Consultants can purchase the guest special, not the host special. It's on page 10 of the policies document:
Early Purchase of Guest Specials
In order to have a sample to demonstrate, Consultants can purchase most Guest Specials (but not Host Specials) the month prior to the promotion (as well as the month of the promotion) on a personal order. See the monthly promotions flyer for specific details. Guest Specials are assigned a unique order number for the
month of the promotion.
To order a Guest Special on a personal order:
• Fill out a sales receipt, checking the box for a personal order. Write in the Guest Special in the designated area; you must use the assigned Guest Special product number.
• In the month prior to the promotion, only one early Guest Special can be purchased.
• If the Guest Special has specific purchase requirements, the Consultant must meet the requirements after the discount has been taken to take advantage of the special.
• Example: Spend $60 and receive the Ice Cream Dipper free! If the Consultant wants a free Ice Cream Dipper, she or he must spend $60 (after the personal discount) to receive the item free.
• NOTE: In the example above, if the Consultant simply wants a sample of the Ice Cream Dipper, we recommend that she or he order it using the regular product number and purchase it at the normal personal discount.​

Last edited:
Thank you for clarifying.

Related to Consultants Can Purchase Host Specials in Advance | Learn How Here

1. How do I purchase host specials in advance as a consultant?

As a consultant at Pampered Chef, you can purchase host specials in advance by logging into your consultant account on our website. From there, click on the "My Business" tab and select "Host Specials" from the drop-down menu. You will then be able to view and purchase any available host specials.

2. Can I purchase host specials in advance for any party I am hosting?

No, host specials in advance can only be purchased for parties that have a qualifying sales amount. This means that the party must have at least $200 in sales and one booking in order for you to be eligible to purchase the host specials in advance.

3. Is there a limit to how many host specials I can purchase in advance?

Yes, there is a limit of one of each host special per party for consultants. This means that you can purchase one of each host special for each qualifying party you are hosting.

4. Can I use my consultant discount when purchasing host specials in advance?

Yes, as a consultant, you are able to use your discount when purchasing host specials in advance. This means that you will receive an additional discount on top of the already discounted host special price.

5. Can I cancel a host special purchase in advance?

Unfortunately, once a host special has been purchased in advance, it cannot be cancelled. Please make sure to carefully review your purchases before completing the transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • ivebeen4given