• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Consultant Orders: How to Fix Discount Error for PC Show

In summary, consultant orders are purchase orders created by a consultant on behalf of a client for specialized services or products. They differ from regular purchase orders in that they are initiated by the consultant and the consultant is responsible for fulfilling them. Payment for consultant orders is typically handled between the client and the consultant, and they are not necessary for every project.
regina_graham
Another issue with this last show was I had another PC consultant place an order for this show. Obviously she wanted her 20%. When I put her number in P3, she was only discounted 10%. How can I fix this for her?

TIA

She only gets her 20% consultant discount when doing a personal order through P3. She can't get it through someone else's show. Perhaps she's not active and can't get her discount so is hoping you'll get it for her. If she hosted in the past year, she's got the 10% PHD. Sounds like she needs to cough up the difference or cancel the order.

No consultant can buy anything from a Show at more than 10% PHD. She is not being truthful with you if she has told you she gets a 20% discount...

Yup. Non-commissionable orders in your own P3 software are the only way that you can get 20% or more (for those who have done $15,000 in career sales it's 22%, for those who have promoted to team leader or above it's 30%). When she's ordering from someone's show she's like a regular customer or past host (if she hosted in the last year).

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you encountered with the order for your last show. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand how important it is to ensure that all orders are processed correctly and that our fellow consultants receive their proper discounts. In order to fix this for your colleague, I would recommend reaching out to our support team for assistance. They will be able to look into the issue and make any necessary adjustments to ensure that your colleague receives the correct discount. I hope this helps and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Best of luck with your future shows!

1. What are consultant orders?

Consultant orders refer to a type of purchase order that is created by a third-party consultant on behalf of a client. These orders typically involve specialized services or products that require the expertise of a consultant.

2. How do consultant orders differ from regular purchase orders?

Consultant orders differ from regular purchase orders in that they are initiated by a consultant rather than the client themselves. The consultant may have a pre-existing relationship with the client and is able to provide specialized knowledge or services that the client requires.

3. Who is responsible for fulfilling consultant orders?

The consultant is typically responsible for fulfilling the consultant order, as they have the expertise and knowledge to provide the required services or products. However, the client may also be involved in the fulfillment process, depending on the agreement between the consultant and client.

4. How are consultant orders paid for?

The payment for consultant orders is typically handled between the client and the consultant. The consultant may invoice the client directly for their services or products, or the client may pay the consultant through the company's accounts payable process.

5. Are consultant orders necessary for every project?

No, consultant orders are not necessary for every project. They are typically used for projects that require specialized knowledge or services that the client does not possess. The use of consultant orders is dependent on the needs and preferences of the client and the availability of qualified consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih