1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultant orders

1. Another issue with this last show was I had another PC consultant place an order for this show. Obviously she wanted her 20%. When I put her number in P3, she was only discounted 10%. How can I fix this for her?

TIA

2. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

She only gets her 20% consultant discount when doing a personal order through P3. She can't get it through someone else's show. Perhaps she's not active and can't get her discount so is hoping you'll get it for her. If she hosted in the past year, she's got the 10% PHD. Sounds like she needs to cough up the difference or cancel the order.

Dec 7, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

No consultant can buy anything from a Show at more than 10% PHD. She is not being truthful with you if she has told you she gets a 20% discount...

Dec 7, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Yup. Non-commissionable orders in your own P3 software are the only way that you can get 20% or more (for those who have done $15,000 in career sales it's 22%, for those who have promoted to team leader or above it's 30%). When she's ordering from someone's show she's like a regular customer or past host (if she hosted in the last year).

Dec 7, 2009
Have something to add?