• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Ordering From the Outlet

In summary, there are two ways to order outlet items: through Consultants Corner or through your own website. Ordering from Consultants Corner will give you a discount, while ordering from your website will give you commission. To access the outlet on your website, customers need to go to "order products" and select "individual order" before the outlet button will appear. And yes, you will receive regular commission for any outlet orders placed from your website.
nicki25
Silver Member
I am wanting to order some items from the outlet. Do I order them from my website or is there another way to order them???

You should order them from consultants corner. they are in the same place that spring samples are.

Thanks so much. I got it!!

I can't see any outlet itemsIf I go to CC and click on samples I have an option for outlet 2008 but it takes me to my sample shopping basket. I can look at spring/summer 2008 samples and order them, but don't see any outlet items in CC.

Help.:grumpy:

NevermindI went in and delete my shopping cart and now can access the outlet.

:thumbup:

If you order outlet stuff from consultants corner, you get a discount.

If you order from your own web site, you don't get a discount but you do get commission.

Last time I did it I ordered as a customer just because I had customers who wanted stuff and it was easier for all of us just to combine shipping.

Quick question- how the heck do customers buy from the outlet on my website? It's not an option- at least it's not showing on mine...

There is no "outlet" option on the main page of your website (but IMO there should be!). They have to go to "order products", then select "individual order" (not on a show) and then the button for the outlet will be there listed on the left with all of the other product collections.

Thanks!!!!!

outlet commission?Do we make regular commission when someone places an outlet order from our website?

Yes, we get commission from any outlet orders placed from our own websites.

jtjacaldwell said:
Do we make regular commission when someone places an outlet order from our website?

Yes - just like an individual order would be.

Related to Consultant Ordering From the Outlet

1. How can I access the outlet as a consultant?

As a consultant, you have access to the outlet through your consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in with your consultant ID and password to view and purchase outlet items.

2. Are there any special discounts for consultants when ordering from the outlet?

Yes, consultants receive an additional 20% off outlet prices when ordering from the outlet. This discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet items?

No, the additional 20% discount for consultants cannot be combined with your regular consultant discount. It is only applicable to outlet items.

4. How often are new items added to the outlet?

New items are added to the outlet on a regular basis, usually once a week. It is recommended to check back frequently for new items and deals.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review your order before submitting it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam