• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Consultant Items are Available for Sale?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to sell a wide variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, including exclusive consultant-only products and limited edition items. Customers can purchase items by attending a cooking show or party, shopping online, or contacting a consultant for a personal shopping appointment. Consultants also have the ability to earn discounts and promotions on select products and can participate in the Pampered Chef rewards program. The return policy for consultant items is the same as the regular policy, with a one-year window for returns. It is possible to become a consultant solely for the purpose of purchasing items for oneself, but there are certain sales requirements and fees associated with this option.
salthechef
Tool turn about tote, used but looks great $10 plus shipping- Pending sale

Stoneware tote, great condition $10 plus shipping

3/4 sleeve blue button women's logo shirt, size 4x (but fits maybe like a 2 or 3x? seemed smaller to me). $10 plus shipping

Lots of Nancy's postcards, many different ones. $5 plus shipping for the whole box

Email or PM me for interest or any questions! :)

Also, forgot to include, I have a couple more current items for sale, used a few times but in great shape. PM me for info! :)

Last edited:
just PM'd you :)

Would love to know what you have left & new, plus pics of the items.
Thx

List updated, some sold and a couple more current items added, email or pm me for more info! :) Thanks!

Do you by chance have the stoneware tote?

I'm interested in the shirt....

Do you have door hangers?

Hi,

Are these still available?

Lots of Nancy's postcards, many different ones. $5 plus shipping for the whole box

If so which ones do you have? Aprox how many?

I am very interested.

Thanks,
Heather

hlindsay said:
Hi,

Are these still available?

If so which ones do you have? Aprox how many?

I am very interested.

Thanks,
Heather

Heather - the date of the original post is from February, and the OP is not a current member of chefsuccess (that's why the name is in black). I just wanted you to know that you wouldn't be getting a response to your post from her. Sorry.:(

Thanks Becky! I appreciate your help!

Heather

What items are available for sale as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to sell a wide variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. This includes everything from kitchen gadgets and knives to baking pans and stoneware. You will also have access to exclusive consultant-only products and limited edition items.

How can I purchase items as a customer from a Pampered Chef consultant?

To purchase items from a Pampered Chef consultant, you can attend a cooking show or party hosted by the consultant, shop online through their personal website, or place an order directly with the consultant. You can also contact a consultant to schedule a personal shopping appointment.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for consultant items?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to earn discounts and promotions on select products. These may include special consultant-only deals, discounts on new products, or free shipping offers. Additionally, consultants also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through the Pampered Chef rewards program.

What is the return policy for consultant items?

The return policy for consultant items is the same as the regular Pampered Chef return policy. Customers have up to one year from the date of purchase to return any item in its original condition for a full refund or exchange. However, personalized or discontinued items may not be eligible for return.

Can I become a consultant just to purchase items for myself?

Yes, you can become a consultant for Pampered Chef solely for the purpose of purchasing items for yourself. As a consultant, you will have the ability to purchase products at a discounted price and have access to exclusive consultant-only items. However, it is important to note that there are certain sales requirements and fees associated with becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pcmealswithme