• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Constructing a Well-Centered Garden: Tips & Tricks

In summary, the wells are part of the torte pan set and are used to make the wells in the center of the torte.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
How do I get the wells in the center? I've made a few of these and can't figure that part out. THANK YOU!!!

Do you have our Torte Pans? If you are using the Torte Pan Set the wells are part of the pan.

?? Are you using the tore pans?

YES...so how do I use them, before baking or after?

what I mean...now that I read what I wrote, it doesn't really make sense. The tool it comes with, is that how you make the wells? How does it work?

I think you are using the TART pan - that's different form the TORTE pan.

No...I'm pretty sure I'm using a torte pan...

PCCHeather0506 said:
No...I'm pretty sure I'm using a torte pan...

Well, if you are using the torte pan, they're molded so the wells are already there. That's why we're having difficulty understanding your question. It's the tart pan that comes with the tool for fluting (and that's in the gift set #2118 - Easy Pies and Tarts gift set).

Torte is the 2 round pans that look like cake pans. I have never had a problem with the wells when using them.

Ok...I get it now! Thank YOU!!

This is a Torte Pan:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/tortepans.jpg

This is a Tart Pan:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/tartpans.jpg

Which one are you trying to use?

I don't even think I realized there was a tart pan. I noticed the gift set but didn't pay attention to what was in it. kinda makes me want to have one now - I don't know why? I wouldn't use it but I like to have STUFF, especially in the kitchen.

pcsharon1 said:
I don't even think I realized there was a tart pan. I noticed the gift set but didn't pay attention to what was in it. kinda makes me want to have one now - I don't know why? I wouldn't use it but I like to have STUFF, especially in the kitchen.

LOL you are my twin! I want everything.

slight hijack here... since we are on the topic of what is a torte pan, kind of...My sister was wondering (okay, criticizing) that our torte pans don't have a removable bottom. I asked her if she is sure she is talking about a torte pan. I told her how ours you can flip out and then use it well side up or the top one well side down, but she insists that there are gourmet (yes, she's a gourmet junkie) recipes that need to be 100% completed in the torte pan, and that gourmet pans then have a removable base. Is she thinking of the wrong name of a product? Or are there torte pans like she is describing somewhere out there?

babywings76 said:
slight hijack here... since we are on the topic of what is a torte pan, kind of...

My sister was wondering (okay, criticizing) that our torte pans don't have a removable bottom. I asked her if she is sure she is talking about a torte pan. I told her how ours you can flip out and then use it well side up or the top one well side down, but she insists that there are gourmet (yes, she's a gourmet junkie) recipes that need to be 100% completed in the torte pan, and that gourmet pans then have a removable base. Is she thinking of the wrong name of a product? Or are there torte pans like she is describing somewhere out there?

TART pans have removable bottoms. So she is thinking of the wrong thing.

okay, thanks. I can't wait to tell her! ;)

pcsharon1 said:

:D LOL!!! I am so that way too! I have to have everything, whether I have a clue what to do with it or not. I'm driving my DH crazy with Pampered stuff coming out of our ears!

ChefPaulaB said:
:D LOL!!! I am so that way too! I have to have everything, whether I have a clue what to do with it or not. I'm driving my DH crazy with Pampered stuff coming out of our ears!

I still have some things from several years ago that we don't sell anymore - IN THE BOXES - but I won't get rid of them! My husband thinks I'm loony and I know the Army wonders what the heck we eat every time they send someone to pack us up for a move. But then when I do say "we don't sell this anymore and I've never used it, maybe I should get rid of it" he says "but how will you get another one if you don't sell it anymore. Just keep it!" A lot of help he is.

pcsharon1 said:
I still have some things from several years ago that we don't sell anymore - IN THE BOXES - but I won't get rid of them! My husband thinks I'm loony and I know the Army wonders what the heck we eat every time they send someone to pack us up for a move. But then when I do say "we don't sell this anymore and I've never used it, maybe I should get rid of it" he says "but how will you get another one if you don't sell it anymore. Just keep it!" A lot of help he is.

Yep, they are no help when you need them!

I like to keep some of our products in the boxes even though I use them often, it makes storage much easier.

Related to Constructing a Well-Centered Garden: Tips & Tricks

1. How do I determine the best location for my garden?

The best location for a garden is an area that receives at least 6-8 hours of sunlight per day and has good drainage. Avoid areas near large trees or structures that may block sunlight or create too much shade.

2. What is the ideal size for a well-centered garden?

The ideal size for a well-centered garden will vary depending on your needs and available space. However, a good rule of thumb is to start with a garden bed that is no wider than 4 feet, making it easy to reach the center from both sides.

3. How do I prepare the soil for my garden?

It is important to prepare the soil before planting to ensure healthy plant growth. Remove any weeds, rocks, or debris from the area and loosen the soil with a garden fork or tiller. Then, mix in compost or other organic matter to provide nutrients for your plants.

4. What types of plants should I include in a well-centered garden?

A well-centered garden should have a mix of vegetables, herbs, and flowers. Choose plants that are well-suited for your climate and will complement each other in terms of sunlight, water, and soil needs. Consider planting companion plants that benefit each other and help deter pests.

5. How do I maintain a well-centered garden?

Maintaining a well-centered garden involves regular watering, weeding, and fertilizing as needed. It is also important to monitor for pests and diseases and take appropriate measures to control them. Pruning and harvesting plants at the right time will also help keep your garden healthy and productive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • erinpcmorgan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • PCSarahjm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies