• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone used My Email Designs' newsletter service for distribution?

In summary, Constant Contact is an all-in-one email marketing platform that helps small businesses and organizations manage their email lists, create professional-looking emails, and track the success of their campaigns. It offers a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor, contact management, list segmentation, and email automation features. Users can use their own email address for sending emails, but it is recommended to use a professional one for better deliverability and credibility. No technical skills are required to use Constant Contact, as its interface and editor are easy to use. It is suitable for any small business or organization looking to effectively reach and engage with their audience through email marketing, with various plans available to fit different needs and budgets.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Is there anyone who uses the newsletter service of My Email Designs ... that sends it to their contact list via a service as opposed to using your own email account? I am interested in sending mine a different way and I like the sound of being able to see if people actually open and READ what I send... however I want to keep things simple and be able to utilize what I pay for with Mike. I get positive feedback from the newsletters so I want to continue with them but I need a different way to distribute them. If anyone can give me suggestions I'm ready to hear your wisdom!

Never mind... I just found out that Mike at MyEmailDesigns has partnered with Benchmark and I can do it there! YEAH!!!!!! PM if you have questions.. I'd love to refer you to his site! :)

Last edited:
I've been using Mike for over 6 months now, I love it. I am going to upload my info to benchmark tomorrow.

Hi there! I have used My Email Designs' newsletter service before and I must say, I was really impressed with the results. I didn't know that they have partnered with Benchmark, that's great news! I have also been looking for a simpler way to distribute my newsletters and I think I'll give Benchmark a try. Thanks for the suggestion! Have you tried using Benchmark yet? How was your experience with it? I'd love to hear more about it.

What is Constant Contact?

Constant Contact is an all-in-one email marketing platform designed to help small businesses and organizations manage their email lists, create professional-looking emails, and track the success of their email campaigns.

How does Constant Contact work?

Constant Contact allows users to easily create and send emails to their subscribers through a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor. It also offers features like contact management, list segmentation, and email automation to help businesses effectively reach their target audience.

Can I use my own email address with Constant Contact?

Yes, you can use your own email address to send emails through Constant Contact. However, it is recommended to use a professional email address associated with your business or organization for better deliverability and credibility.

Do I need any technical skills to use Constant Contact?

No, you do not need any technical skills to use Constant Contact. Its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop editor make it easy for anyone to create and send professional-looking emails without any coding or design experience.

Is Constant Contact suitable for my business?

Constant Contact is suitable for any small business or organization looking to effectively reach and engage with their audience through email marketing. It offers a variety of features and plans to fit different needs and budgets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CMe4PC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CMe4PC
Replies
Views
skaugchef