• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting with Others on AIM - jiffy6791

In summary, AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) is a free messaging service that allows users to connect with others in real time through instant messaging, file sharing, and online games. Users can add friends to their contact list by searching for their username or email address, or by adding them manually. AIM can be accessed on both computers and mobile devices through the AIM app, but it does not have the capability for voice or video calls. Data charges may apply when using the mobile app.
redsoxgirl
I don't know if it's allowed to ask on here - I know some places don't want you to mention other services, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Anyone on AIM and like to share their screename?

Mine is jiffy6791

aim_revised.jpg

I got it but don't remember my screen name off the top of my head. I guess I need to manually log into it so that I can remember it. I'll post it when I get home.

AIM ID is one of the searchable fields in our profiles here. So if someone has that field filled out, you can find it. You can search for a single letter and it'll bring up all the people with that letter in their AIM ID.http://www.chefsuccess.com/memberlist.php?do=search

I miss my ex, but my aim is improving.

Related to Connecting with Others on AIM - jiffy6791

1. What is AIM and how does it work?

AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) is a messaging service that allows users to connect with others in real time through instant messaging. It works by creating a username and password and then adding friends to your contact list. You can then send and receive messages, as well as share files and play games with your contacts.

2. How do I add someone as a friend on AIM?

To add someone as a friend on AIM, you can either search for their username or email address in the search bar, or you can ask them for their AIM username and add them manually. Once they accept your request, they will be added to your contact list and you can start messaging them.

3. Can I use AIM on my phone?

Yes, you can use AIM on your phone by downloading the AIM app from the App Store or Google Play Store. You will need to sign in with your AIM username and password to access your account and connect with others on the app.

4. Is AIM free to use?

Yes, AIM is completely free to use. However, you may incur data charges from your phone carrier if you use the mobile app. Make sure to check with your carrier for any potential fees.

5. Can I use AIM to make voice or video calls?

No, AIM does not currently have the capability to make voice or video calls. It is primarily used for instant messaging and file sharing. However, you can send voice and video messages through the app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • crystalscookingnow