• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congratulations for Being a Serve It up Squad...

In summary, Sharon Stringfellow and Carolyn Kraham won a prize for being a part of the Serve it Up Squad at the conference. The Serve it Up Squad is responsible for choosing and giving away prizes during the conference. They won 500 catalogs each, which is valued at about $225. Other consultants in their cluster also won prizes, such as a free hotel night for next year and a 2-year subscription to the company website. Although not everyone in their region won, they still had a great time and enjoyed seeing familiar names being called as winners.
GourmetGirl said:
Janet, so that other 2% must of been us Cheffers that are neither directors nor 1st time attendees :) (and thanks for the congratulations - after I saw you in the new product showcase you kept popping up all over the place :) )

Funny!

I was a few rows in front of you when you won!

I was going to yell back to you, but you were already too excited and in your own world! :)

Ann, the other whirlwind winner was from Oklahoma, too!

My clustermate was another who won a free night next year. I told her we stay for 4 nights, so go in with 3 other clustermates, they pay for a night, and hers is free! She's in some really tough circumstances!

I won the 2 year website during wave 2

>my DH made it my ring tone on my cell.<

Wow! OK, Spill... how did he do that?

janetupnorth said:
Funny!

I was a few rows in front of you when you won!

I was going to yell back to you, but you were already too excited and in your own world! :)

Yep... sounds like me :D:balloon::p

Just a thought on the free room night...Would you use it for yourself and let your other roommates split the rest of the cost of share it with them and split the remainder 4 ways (or how many others are in your room). I think that I would feel blessed enough to win that I would let everyone split the winning!

<h2>1. What is the Serve It Up Squad?</h2><p>The Serve It Up Squad is a group of Pampered Chef consultants who have demonstrated exceptional performance in sales, team building, and customer service.</p><h2>2. How are winners chosen for the Serve It Up Squad?</h2><p>Winners for the Serve It Up Squad are chosen based on their performance in sales and team building, as well as their overall commitment to providing excellent customer service.</p><h2>3. What is the prize for being a Serve It Up Squad winner?</h2><p>The prize for being a Serve It Up Squad winner varies, but it is typically a valuable Pampered Chef product or gift certificate.</p><h2>4. How often are Serve It Up Squad winners announced?</h2><p>Serve It Up Squad winners are announced on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on the region and market.</p><h2>5. Can anyone be a Serve It Up Squad winner?</h2><p>Yes, any Pampered Chef consultant who meets the performance criteria can be selected as a Serve It Up Squad winner.</p>

1. What is the Serve It Up Squad?

The Serve It Up Squad is a group of Pampered Chef consultants who have demonstrated exceptional performance in sales, team building, and customer service.

2. How are winners chosen for the Serve It Up Squad?

Winners for the Serve It Up Squad are chosen based on their performance in sales and team building, as well as their overall commitment to providing excellent customer service.

3. What is the prize for being a Serve It Up Squad winner?

The prize for being a Serve It Up Squad winner varies, but it is typically a valuable Pampered Chef product or gift certificate.

4. How often are Serve It Up Squad winners announced?

Serve It Up Squad winners are announced on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on the region and market.

5. Can anyone be a Serve It Up Squad winner?

Yes, any Pampered Chef consultant who meets the performance criteria can be selected as a Serve It Up Squad winner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
Replies