• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about Striped Kitchen Towels? Find the Perfect Style with Our Guide!

In summary, the Striped Kitchen Towels are made from 100% cotton, making them durable and absorbent. They are also machine washable for easy cleaning and come in a set of 4 towels. The dimensions of each towel are 16 inches by 24 inches and they are available in a variety of colors and patterns to match your kitchen decor.
heat123
Silver Member
Are these the New Cranberry and white towels on Supply order or are they the white towels with the beige stripe with the PC logo down the stripe? I needed to know which before I ordered them on supply?:confused: TIA!

when I ordered them on the supply list they were #2988 Stripped Kitchen Towel Set.

Currently they are # FP36 for $8.50.

What did the ones you ordered look like?

They are the ones that are the host special for October. I ordered them on Supply last month. They are very nice, I love them.

Ok thanks! BTW, Did you mean guest special?

Of course- just my fingers working faster then my brain

Related to Confused about Striped Kitchen Towels? Find the Perfect Style with Our Guide!

1. What material are the Striped Kitchen Towels made of?

The Striped Kitchen Towels are made from 100% cotton, making them durable and absorbent for all your kitchen needs.

2. Are the Striped Kitchen Towels machine washable?

Yes, these towels are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low heat to maintain their quality.

3. How many towels come in a set?

Each set of Striped Kitchen Towels comes with 4 towels, providing you with enough towels for all your cooking and cleaning tasks.

4. What are the dimensions of the Striped Kitchen Towels?

These towels measure 16 inches by 24 inches, making them the perfect size for everyday kitchen use.

5. Do the Striped Kitchen Towels come in different colors?

Yes, these towels are available in a variety of striped patterns and colors, allowing you to choose the one that best fits your kitchen decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies