• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confessions of a Busy Wife: Juggling Marriage and Responsibilities

In summary, DH just asked me where his menu and prepared meals are for when I'm at conference. This is AFTER I had already told him that I'm going to be really busy tomorrow trying to pack and get things set to leave. Who does he think I am, Jenny Craig? :rolleyes:
chefann said:
No, it's OK. I spit in the stroganoff.

Oh Ann - thank you!

I have needed a good laugh - and you just gave me a great laugh today.

I love you!:love: I'm so glad you are here!

Well, my DH didn't ask for any meals before I left...he said he'd fend for himself. But you can guess what he asked for AS SOON as I got home...
I told him he had to wait until tonight!

janetupnorth said:
Well, my DH didn't ask for any meals before I left...he said he'd fend for himself. But you can guess what he asked for AS SOON as I got home...

I told him he had to wait until tonight!

And again....I laughed!

You guys are such a joy for me!

(and our DH's are soooo much alike!;))

Man...it's too hot for...
what you told him he'd have to wait for until tonight
:yuck:

Not according to him - I think it'd have to be 150! But I agree, it's warm!When I left Racine it was already in the 80's and I know it got in the 90's. It only got in the 80's here but was still icky...But anyway, it's good to keep the guys happy and at home. ;)

janetupnorth said:
Not according to him - I think it'd have to be 150!

But I agree, it's warm!

When I left Racine it was already in the 80's and I know it got in the 90's. It only got in the 80's here but was still icky...

But anyway, it's good to keep the guys happy and at home. ;)

How many guys are you keeping happy over there? :)

It's down to 86 degrees in the house---from 88! I might actually sleep tonight! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
How many guys are you keeping happy over there? :)

It's down to 86 degrees in the house---from 88! I might actually sleep tonight! :)

That was a general statement to ALL the women. :)

I only have time enough for my 1 and sometimes I wonder about that. :rolleyes: He-he.

He knows he's the one and only.

Had to ask... I want to make sure you aren't one of those swingers I hear about! :) LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
Had to ask... I want to make sure you aren't one of those swingers I hear about! :) LOL

Oh my! I have a story about that one...

So, there is this guy at work that is the 40 year old virgin (really, no joke)...he also starred in Dodgeball and looks like the guy that ended up with the mail order bride...

Anyway, he's had a Yahoo personal for years...at least 4 - it still says he's 36 and he won't change it...

Anyway, it used to say something about "growling and purring"...EWWWW...:yuck:

One day, we went to look at it at work, figuring we'd re-write it for him for his birthday or Christmas.

As we did a search for it...JUST IN OUR SMALL TOWN...there was an ad with a picture from another guy in the area looking for women and CLEARLY stating that he and his wife were swingers...

THAT IS SO WRONG! :yuck: Who knows what they are sharing...

janetupnorth said:
Oh my! I have a story about that one...

So, there is this guy at work that is the 40 year old virgin (really, no joke)...he also starred in Dodgeball and looks like the guy that ended up with the mail order bride...

Anyway, he's had a Yahoo personal for years...at least 4 - it still says he's 36 and he won't change it...

Anyway, it used to say something about "growling and purring"...EWWWW...:yuck:

One day, we went to look at it at work, figuring we'd re-write it for him for his birthday or Christmas.

As we did a search for it...JUST IN OUR SMALL TOWN...there was an ad with a picture from another guy in the area looking for women and CLEARLY stating that he and his wife were swingers...

THAT IS SO WRONG! :yuck: Who knows what they are sharing...

Note to self: Don't check the personals for this area....I just don't want to know....:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
Note to self: Don't check the personals for this area....I just don't want to know....:eek:

Me neither, Becky.

Yup, wish I could erase that one from the memory banks...I don't know if I was more shocked by it or what? You always "hear" about those people but don't think they actually exist near you...

The joke in my house is that I have two 5 year olds. Hubbys go by the second number in ther age. So my hubby is 25 but acts like he's 5. Also when we got married I refused to cook unless he learned how first. That really worked he now cooks about 30% of the time. It may all be easy stuff but he cooks.

<h2>1. How do you balance your marriage and responsibilities as a busy wife?</h2><p>Balancing marriage and responsibilities can be challenging, but communication and organization are key. Make sure to communicate your schedule and responsibilities with your partner and work together to find a balance. Prioritize tasks and delegate when possible to lighten your load.</p><h2>2. How do you handle meal planning and preparation as a busy wife?</h2><p>Meal planning and preparation can be time-consuming, but it's important to have a plan in place. Consider meal prepping on a designated day of the week, or utilize tools like crockpots or instant pots to save time. Don't be afraid to ask for help from your partner or consider meal delivery services to make things easier.</p><h2>3. How do you handle unexpected requests or tasks from your partner?</h2><p>When unexpected requests or tasks come up, don't be afraid to communicate your boundaries. It's okay to say no or ask for help. Prioritize your own responsibilities and make sure to take care of yourself first.</p><h2>4. How do you manage self-care as a busy wife?</h2><p>Self-care is crucial for maintaining balance and avoiding burnout. Make sure to schedule time for activities that bring you joy and relaxation, whether it's a bubble bath, reading a book, or going for a walk. Don't feel guilty about taking time for yourself.</p><h2>5. How do you handle feeling overwhelmed as a busy wife?</h2><p>Feeling overwhelmed is normal, but it's important to address it before it becomes too much. Take a step back and evaluate your priorities and responsibilities. Consider delegating tasks or talking to your partner about ways they can help. Don't be afraid to seek outside help, whether it's from a therapist or a trusted friend or family member.</p>

1. How do you balance your marriage and responsibilities as a busy wife?

Balancing marriage and responsibilities can be challenging, but communication and organization are key. Make sure to communicate your schedule and responsibilities with your partner and work together to find a balance. Prioritize tasks and delegate when possible to lighten your load.

2. How do you handle meal planning and preparation as a busy wife?

Meal planning and preparation can be time-consuming, but it's important to have a plan in place. Consider meal prepping on a designated day of the week, or utilize tools like crockpots or instant pots to save time. Don't be afraid to ask for help from your partner or consider meal delivery services to make things easier.

3. How do you handle unexpected requests or tasks from your partner?

When unexpected requests or tasks come up, don't be afraid to communicate your boundaries. It's okay to say no or ask for help. Prioritize your own responsibilities and make sure to take care of yourself first.

4. How do you manage self-care as a busy wife?

Self-care is crucial for maintaining balance and avoiding burnout. Make sure to schedule time for activities that bring you joy and relaxation, whether it's a bubble bath, reading a book, or going for a walk. Don't feel guilty about taking time for yourself.

5. How do you handle feeling overwhelmed as a busy wife?

Feeling overwhelmed is normal, but it's important to address it before it becomes too much. Take a step back and evaluate your priorities and responsibilities. Consider delegating tasks or talking to your partner about ways they can help. Don't be afraid to seek outside help, whether it's from a therapist or a trusted friend or family member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • susanr613