• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Completing SS Bonuses: Time Limit and Requirements

M
mistym
How many days do I have to complete all three SS bonuses?

Thanks
M

You have 90 days from when you first get your kit to get all 3 bonuses.

90 days? I thought we had 3 months? Which bonuses are you talking about?

depending on when you first SS month is. you have the months, one for each bonus. for exampled, if you picked november as your first SS month then you will get your kit in October and can use that month as a buffer toward your SS1.

That's only in the US. Canada is different. They only have 90 days. (exactly from the kit date.) No buffer in Canada.

dcypcar.chef said:
That's only in the US. Canada is different. They only have 90 days. (exactly from the kit date.) No buffer in Canada.

Ouch. I'm surprised to find things that different.

Sorry, I did not even look to see that I was in Canadian corner.

Related to Completing SS Bonuses: Time Limit and Requirements

How many days do I have to complete all three SS bonuses?

The time limit for completing all three SS bonuses varies depending on the specific requirements set by the company or institution. It is important to carefully read and understand the instructions provided to ensure that you meet the deadline.

What are the specific requirements for completing the SS bonuses?

The specific requirements for completing the SS bonuses also depend on the company or institution. It may include completing certain tasks, meeting a certain quota, or achieving a specific goal. Again, it is crucial to carefully read and understand the instructions provided.

Can I request an extension for completing the SS bonuses?

In some cases, an extension may be possible if you are unable to complete the bonuses within the given time limit. However, this will depend on the policies set by the company or institution. It is best to communicate with them directly to inquire about this possibility.

What happens if I am unable to complete all three SS bonuses within the time limit?

If you are unable to complete the bonuses within the given time limit, it is important to communicate with the company or institution. They may have a specific policy in place for such situations.

Are there any consequences for not completing the SS bonuses within the time limit?

Again, this will depend on the policies set by the company or institution. Some may have consequences for not completing the bonuses within the given time limit, while others may provide extensions or have a more flexible approach. It is important to find out the consequences beforehand and plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KYCHEF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Christa