• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Checks & Conf. Club Refunds!

I am assuming my refund will come out of my CC statement....Ugh, again, mine goes into the savings account. It was money we weren't counting on anyway, and so that is where it goes!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Hey everyone! commission is posted on CC - and if you are getting a refund because you earned 1/2 off or free conference, it's included!:thumbup:

Thanks Becky.

That's a nice surprise!

I earned 1/2 off - received the email from HO that I did - AND just checked - its not on my commission statement nor in my account at the bank - hmmm..

PamperedDor said:
I earned 1/2 off - received the email from HO that I did - AND just checked - its not on my commission statement nor in my account at the bank - hmmm..

That is interesting.....It's on mine.....hmmmmm, maybe a call to HO is in order here?

The refund would only be on commission statements if you paid through Conference Club. If you paid using a credit/debit card, then the refund will be made that way.

Mine isn't there either. I paid by TPC Debit Card though, so the refund may be in as a seperate deposit.

Good news is that I made over $800 in just 4 shows! Yeah!

Oh Thanks Ann!!! I did pay thru my PC debit card - that explains it - Thanks for clearing that up !!!

Well, my month has been awful, so, no commission for me today.:cry: I will have a little next time though, notice I said a little.:rolleyes:

Congrats to those getting money today! Now, what u gonna buy? HA!:D

Putting mine towards a surprise vacation for the hubby and kids - not sure where yet - but its going to be a goodie!!

Every extra penny we get right now is going towards the addition and upgrade on our house!

I am trying to save towards conference. I don't like putting everything on a credit card because then it just cost me a lot more than if I had just paid cash. I still need to talk my hubby into letting me go! I have a 300 conference cash card waiting for me there and a friend who works for the airline helping me with my flight, I have a babysitter lined up to come to my house every day that I'm gone and hubby works, I just need to get him to get on board. I run a strict budget and a tight ship and I just think that he sees this trip as not necessary, no matter how much I try to show him the opposite. I just need to work my business and make him get it!;) :D

I got a whopping 1.82 on my check today. Yeah me.

Jennie4PC said:
I got a whopping 1.82 on my check today. Yeah me.
My check on the 8th was like that - 78 cents!

$1.43 here!

Mine today was pretty good - about $75. But of the 5 shows I'll have this month, 4 are FRs, so my commission won't be as high as it could be. Hooray for the 1% FD override! Now if I could only motivate my team to do something in the months that I qualify for the override. :grumpy:

$.56 here!

Got mine today. Over $500 in just two shows. :D

Woohoo - $332 in two shows, with more to submit this month! I think this will be my best April ever! :)

I got my refund today as well and my check is $556!!:D I'm going to make my van payment today and still have money left over!:D

I got paid today, but I can't see my commission statement online. Am I doing something wrong? All I see is March...

Jenni said:
I got paid today, but I can't see my commission statement online. Am I doing something wrong? All I see is March...
There are 2 ways to view it, one way is only done at the end of the month, so try both options, you should be able to find it that way, if you don't then I'd advise you to call HO.
Good luck!;) :)

I earned 1/2 price too, paid all but $65.00 through conference club and I didn't get my refund today either. Wonder what the deal is??

Read back and see - did you pay thru your debit card like I did? Ann said we will get a refund not associated with our commission statement - If I don't see it in a week - I will call -

Got my deposit today for Conference, I paid via TPC Debit Card on the first day of Registration.

L@@K for it in your accounts! :D

Whoo HOO I got mine today as well - shopping time!!

PamperedDor said:
Whoo HOO I got mine today as well - shopping time!!

Ugh, again, mine goes into the savings account. It was money we weren't counting on anyway, and so that is where it goes! :rolleyes:

I paid for my registratin partially with PC$ and partially with my debit card. I earned 1/2 price registration and have not yet seen the $10 refund anywhere...???

Carolyn did you check your PC $$ account online? Maybe they redistributed funds that way? Or, if you've recruited, they might be waiting to see if that recruit qualifies you for FREE registration?

Related to Commission Checks & Conf. Club Refunds!

1. What is the process for receiving commission checks from Pampered Chef?

Commission checks are typically issued on a monthly basis. They are calculated based on your sales for the previous month and are sent out via direct deposit or mail, depending on your preference. You can also track your commission earnings through your Pampered Chef consultant account.

2. How long does it take to receive commission checks?

Commission checks are typically issued within 2 weeks after the end of the month in which the sales were made. For example, if you made sales in the month of June, your commission check will likely be issued by mid-July.

3. Can I receive my commission checks via direct deposit?

Yes, you can choose to receive your commission checks via direct deposit. This option is available in your consultant account under the "Payment Preferences" section. You will need to provide your bank account information in order to set up direct deposit.

4. How do I request a refund for a Conference Club ticket?

If you are unable to attend a Conference Club event and would like a refund, you can request one by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service. Refunds for Conference Club tickets are typically processed within 7-10 business days.

5. Can I transfer my Conference Club ticket to another consultant?

Unfortunately, Conference Club tickets are non-transferable and cannot be used by another consultant. However, if you are unable to attend an event, you can request a refund or possibly transfer your ticket to a future event, depending on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies