1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Color printer

1. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

My printer died, and I am looking for a replacement. Anyone want to recommend??

Oct 14, 2013
  2. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I would go to an office supply store and ask them for one good for your needs. I have an HP8600 and it's good.

Oct 14, 2013
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It really depends on how you use it. If there's a Cartridge World near you, that might be a place to ask. (The sell refurbished ink cartridges.) Most will be able to help you choose a printer that will save you money on ink. According to mine, sometimes paying $50-$100 more up front will save you up to $500 a year in ink.

The one thing I am adamant about when looking for one myself is that the color ink be in separate cartridges. A tri-color cartridge simply wastes ink.

Oct 16, 2013
  4. ShellBeach

ShellBeach Veteran Member

Next time we buy a printer, it's going to be a laser printer. They are more expensive upfront, but the cost of ink cartridges actually make inkjet printers more expensive in the long run.

Oct 16, 2013
  5. higoobs

higoobs Member Gold Member

Wirelessprint that are airprinters!! to connect with your ipads

Oct 17, 2013
  6. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

Thank you for all the suggestions, after getting online at Office Max and Amazon and reading all the reviews I was totally confused!!!
    Went in to Cartridge World and was pleased with his advice and suggestions!!!

Oct 18, 2013
  7. Colorprinter is very comfortable, especially when your kid is at school. Luckily I found this service where I could order a full-fledged printer from https://www.mrdepot.ca. On this site, you can find a quality laser and ink printer from trusted brands such as Samsung, Canon, and Hp. I am absolutely happy with my new printer and will use their services in the future. If you have free time, try to look through their site for more info! More than this these guys provide professional ink. This is amazing.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020 at 7:04 AM
Have something to add?