• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Color Copies for .25 - Offer #101 from Wilton Printed Products

In summary, Wilton Printed Products is currently offering color copies for only $0.25 each. This offer is valid for all types of color copies, with no minimum order requirement. However, it is only available for a limited time and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is recommended to take advantage of this offer as soon as possible.
dawnsclassycupboard
Sorry guys for the duplicate post but a friend brought it to my attention that this may be a better place than Chef Lounge.

I know of a little family owned print shop who has offered Pampered Chef Consultants color photo copies for .25. Their copier is brand new and does a beautiful job. You can call @ 207-645-2798 or you can email the file and details to [email protected]. Thought I would share. Include offer number 101 when you contact them.

If you would like to contact me for info you can email me directly @ [email protected].

Call me cheap but 25cents seems like a lot. I do all my printing at home, not that I'm sure I'm getting out cheaper but buying ink and paper doesn't seem like it would add up to 25 cents a colored print.
I print everything on the draft setting and have to buy new ink about 2 times a year.

Yea..but some people only have b&w printers, so make color copies at CopyMax or Kinkos and pay .75-.99 probably.

I just don't make any color copies!!

If I want added effect sometimes I just do B&W on colored paper, and w/ our discount at Office Depot/ Office Max its really very cheap!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this information with us. It's always great to find affordable and high-quality printing options for our business needs. I will definitely keep this print shop in mind for future projects. Thank you again for sharing and for including the offer number. I will be sure to mention it when I contact them. Have a great day!

What is the offer for Color Copies from Wilton Printed Products?

The offer is for color copies for only $0.25 each from Wilton Printed Products.

Can I use this offer for any type of color copies?

Yes, the offer is valid for all types of color copies, including single-sided and double-sided prints.

Is there a minimum order requirement for this offer?

No, there is no minimum order requirement. You can order as few or as many color copies as you need.

How long will this offer be available?

This offer is valid for a limited time only and is subject to change without notice. It is recommended to take advantage of this offer as soon as possible.

Can I combine this offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid for the specified price of $0.25 per color copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawnsclassycupboard
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • kcmckay