• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I miss out on earning the Collapsible Serving Bowl in my $6000 kit?

In summary, Brenda dind't get this in her $6000 level kit with the spring products. Weren't we able to earn this piece? I am sorry I just can't remember. Please let me know. Thank you.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
I dind't get this in my $6000 level kit with the spring products. Weren't we able to earn this piece? I am sorry I just can't remember. Please let me know. Thank you.

Brenda:)

I believe that's something earned for recruiting? Or is it listed with your $6000 level?

It was the product earned for recruiting along with the green nylon knife.

Do you remember how many we had to recruit and what time period to get the knife and bowl? Sorry but I have deleted the flyer. Thank you. Brenda

I know you just had to recruit one but i don't remember the dates.
I just got my stuff today and wow is that bowl huge!!!

I think it was one November recruit qualified by Dec 31st.

Yes here it is in the November Consultant News.• When your new recruit joins in November
and qualifies by Dec. 31, you will each
receive a new spring product.

You can purchase it as an open stock item on the spring/summer sample sheet.

Thank you for giving me the information. I just orderd it on open stock. I really want to show it at shows. Thank you. Brenda

I just received the bowl and I was shocked at how big it is. I think it will be much easier to sell given the size, even with the obnoxious green!! I also just got the pinch bowl set and they are the cutest darn things I've ever seen. Just thought I'd share!!

daniellemorgan said:
I just received the bowl and I was shocked at how big it is. I think it will be much easier to sell given the size, even with the obnoxious green!! I also just got the pinch bowl set and they are the cutest darn things I've ever seen.

Just thought I'd share!!

I had someone ask about the new color last night. I told her she needed to book a show to see the color for herself!

I just received the collapsible bowl, today. It's pretty cool. I don't care for green, but it's a cool bowl. It opens up and collapses quite easily for the size. It's sort of like a gadget, only bigger. I'll enjoy showing this at shows.

1. What is the capacity of the Collapsible Serving Bowl?

The Collapsible Serving Bowl has a capacity of 5 quarts, making it perfect for serving large dishes or storing leftovers.

2. Is the Collapsible Serving Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Collapsible Serving Bowl is microwave safe, making it convenient for reheating leftovers or heating up dishes.

3. Can the Collapsible Serving Bowl be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the Collapsible Serving Bowl is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It can withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. How does the Collapsible Serving Bowl collapse for easy storage?

The Collapsible Serving Bowl collapses by pressing down on the center of the bowl. It can then be easily stacked and stored in a cabinet or drawer.

5. Is the Collapsible Serving Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Collapsible Serving Bowl is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze after a party or family dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies