• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Collapsable Bowls at Costco: A Game-Changer for Storage?

In summary, Costco has the Collapsable bowl in 3 different sizes for $19.99!!!!!!:eek:Yikes, that will hurt my sales!I was just thinking the same thing! :cry:I was just at Costco and they have the Collapsable bowl in 3 different sizes for $19.99!!!!!!:eek:Same quality as ours though?? I love our bowl!:love:Same quality as ours though?? I love our bowl!:love:
Paula R. Lewis said:
OK, I just read through this thread. One thing I noticed...did you realize that the PC collapsible bowl is 8 quarts, not 5?

This would help with the price difference! Also, don't forget...$10 in April for hosts!!

Hope that helps!
Paula

Yes, but Costco has three different sizes for the price of $19.99 and PC is $25 for just one bowl.

I have to chime in here. I DID buy the collapsible colander set at Costco (ours has red and purple). I LOVE IT!. It is a great quality piece. I had another one that I bought a few years ago from BB&B but it didn't have a rigid bottom so you had to one hand free to hold on to it or place it over another bowl or something in order to use it. I sent in a suggestion to PC Solution Center for one with a rigid bottom but I guess they didn't think it would fly. Oh well!

The size of the 3 bowls could make a big difference in price too. 3 smaller one for $20 may be good, but you have to have a membership and we only have Sam's Clubs here too. Most people don't seem to have memberships around here either. The fact it has a lid is huge too and would increase the price/value as well! The size makes it great for chips and dip and such.

I'm not too worried about it. Just got mine today and I love it! Now to decide. Show at my expo in the collapsed version, I think...right?

Got more interests with it last night at my show! Actually I got 2 bookings because I previewed some of my new pieces! ;) I think My Excitement about this bowl is what is intriguiging people mostly!!!!lol

<h2>1. What are the benefits of using collapsible bowls for storage?</h2><p>Collapsible bowls are a game-changer for storage because they take up minimal space when not in use, making them perfect for small kitchens or limited storage areas. They are also lightweight and easy to transport, making them great for picnics or camping trips. Additionally, they are dishwasher safe and made with durable materials, ensuring long-lasting use.</p><h2>2. Are collapsible bowls safe to use in the microwave?</h2><p>Yes, our collapsible bowls are microwave safe. However, it is important to make sure the bowl is fully expanded and there are no metal components attached before heating food in the microwave.</p><h2>3. Can I use these collapsible bowls for hot and cold foods?</h2><p>Yes, our collapsible bowls are made with heat-resistant materials and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are perfect for serving hot soups or storing leftover pasta salad in the fridge.</p><h2>4. How do I collapse the bowls for storage?</h2><p>Collapsing the bowls is simple and easy. First, make sure the bowl is completely empty. Then, gently press down on the center of the bowl until it collapses. Finally, fold the sides of the bowl inwards to create a flat, compact shape for storage.</p><h2>5. Can I use these collapsible bowls for cooking?</h2><p>Our collapsible bowls are not intended for cooking on the stovetop or in the oven. However, they can be used for mixing and preparing ingredients and are safe to use in the microwave for heating up foods.</p>

1. What are the benefits of using collapsible bowls for storage?

Collapsible bowls are a game-changer for storage because they take up minimal space when not in use, making them perfect for small kitchens or limited storage areas. They are also lightweight and easy to transport, making them great for picnics or camping trips. Additionally, they are dishwasher safe and made with durable materials, ensuring long-lasting use.

2. Are collapsible bowls safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, our collapsible bowls are microwave safe. However, it is important to make sure the bowl is fully expanded and there are no metal components attached before heating food in the microwave.

3. Can I use these collapsible bowls for hot and cold foods?

Yes, our collapsible bowls are made with heat-resistant materials and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are perfect for serving hot soups or storing leftover pasta salad in the fridge.

4. How do I collapse the bowls for storage?

Collapsing the bowls is simple and easy. First, make sure the bowl is completely empty. Then, gently press down on the center of the bowl until it collapses. Finally, fold the sides of the bowl inwards to create a flat, compact shape for storage.

5. Can I use these collapsible bowls for cooking?

Our collapsible bowls are not intended for cooking on the stovetop or in the oven. However, they can be used for mixing and preparing ingredients and are safe to use in the microwave for heating up foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies