• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coffee in Fort Hood? Moving Back to the States - July 2020

In summary, the hubby got our official reservations and everything for us to make the move back to the states. Kristina is 2.5 hours south in San Antonio and can't think of anyone else in the area from Chef Success. If you ever want to meet 1/2 way for lunch, just let me know!
sailorsarah
Gold Member
The hubby got our official reservations and everything for us to make the move back to the states. Is there anyone in the Fort Hood area that would like to meet up for coffee in the July timeframe?

I use to live in Fort Hood!!! Good luck! I saw someone on the PC website community that was moving to fort hood awhile back...

I'm 2.5 hours north on the south side of Dallas. Kristina is 2.5 hours south in San Antonio. I can't think of anyone else in the area from Chef Success.But if you ever want to meet 1/2 way for lunch, just let me know! :D

I have a consultant in the Fort Hood area and I have a director down there that is offering her hospitality and she is a friend of mine from when we lived there. If you need a hospitality director I can give you her info to pass on to your director. She's great!

I'd definitely come meet up with you guys. I've been to San Antonio a few times and loved it, but I haven't been to Austin yet. I'm pretty excited about having a new area to explore. Now I just need to find a hiking area and I'll be all set :)

I'm not entirely sure what hospitality is, but if there were other consultants I could meet and brainstorm with that would be awesome.

Hospitality is a Director who treats you like one of their own, even though you don't count & they don't make a penny off of you. Most of us help others with the hope that someone else will do the same for someone in our downline when the need arises. ;)Pedernales Falls State Park is a little west of Austin and is a good place to go exploring. You also have the river in San Marcos where you can go canoeing or tubing. ;)

I'm probably 2.5-3 hrs. from Ft. Hood from Bryan.

Oh, hospitality would be cool. It'd be nice to check out a meeting and stuff like that. The state park sounds like fun and I think my husband has mentioned going out to the lake area. Although I've loved being here in Germany, I'm looking forward to being back in the states.
I loving going on road trips, so I'll probably try meeting up with you guys at some point :)

And don't forget there is Fall Launch and it's going to be in San Antonio on July 28th. I'm in Colorado but I plan to be traveling through and will be going to that one. There is also one in the Dallas area the next weekend. So just pick the one you want to go to.

I had a consultant in Fort Hood but she was just dropped as a consultant the first of the month. She'll probably re-sign again so I will bookmark this thread to contact you all when she does ;)

I was already checking out the launch. I really wanted to go to the spring one, but couldn't because we are in Germany. I'll probably go to San Antonio because I love the Riverwalk there and launch would give me a good excuse to go get another boat tour on it.

What are the top coffee shops in Fort Hood?

The top coffee shops in Fort Hood include Starbucks, Dunkin', Summer Moon Coffee, Java Cafe, and Whataburger.

Are there any locally owned coffee shops in Fort Hood?

Yes, there are several locally owned coffee shops in Fort Hood such as Summer Moon Coffee, Java Cafe, and The Coffee Beanery.

Is there a coffee roaster in Fort Hood?

Yes, there is a coffee roaster in Fort Hood called Red Leaf Coffee Company. They offer a variety of freshly roasted beans and also have a coffee shop on site.

What are the typical operating hours for coffee shops in Fort Hood?

Most coffee shops in Fort Hood are open from 6am to 8pm, with some locations staying open later on weekends. However, hours may vary depending on the individual coffee shop.

Are there any specialty coffee options in Fort Hood?

Yes, there are specialty coffee options in Fort Hood such as cold brew, nitro cold brew, and pour over coffee at select coffee shops. Some locations also offer alternative milk options like almond milk or oat milk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurie Rock
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • BlueMoon
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Sheila