• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host Thank You Letter in Pp - How?

In summary, PP allows you to have a co-host, but does not provide a letter with the benefits of the co-host on it. You need to mark a box to get the letter.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Does anyone know how to create a Co-Host Thank You letter in Pamered Partner? I just closed a show with a Host and Co-Host and wanted to create a Thank You letter for both of them. The one I can get on PP just has the savings info in it from what the Host got. My co-host got the cookware set (woo hoo, I'm getting more cookware too!!!) plus a bunch of other things with the 25% discount, and I wanted to give her a letter with her savings on it to. I know I can do this manually, but seems to me that if PP will let you have a co-host it should also give you a letter with their detail their benefits on it too.

Anybody know how to do this....or is this an old problem. I'm still a rookie (6 months). I haven't called HO yet - you all seem ot have all the answers!

Thanks so much.
Linda

I now do a blanket copy/paste into a Word document from the PP closing letter. I kept getting fustrated with the limited editing capabilities of the program. So, in your case, perhaps you could do the same. Select what you'd like to copy, or just select everything, then edit to your heart's content in Word. :)

I usually do my own letter too, I just use the one in PP to do the math for me! What I don't understand is why the program doesn't do this for co-hosts. Afterall, the program makes you tell it how you want to divide the benefits. I guess I could call HO and sugest that they add this feature at some point - shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks!
Linda

Actually there is a box at the very bottom of the screen that you need to mark to get the thank you letter for your co-host.

The one thing I always change is at the bottom when the letter says "if you had been the consultant you would have made $xx" I always change that to say "at least $xx"

Wow, almost had to pull out my magnifying glass to find that one! Could they make that button just a tad smaller?!

Thanks so much!

What is a co-host thank you letter in Pampered Chef?

A co-host thank you letter in Pampered Chef is a written expression of gratitude to someone who has helped you host a party or event for the company. This letter is typically sent after the party as a way to show appreciation for the co-host's efforts and support.

Why is it important to send a co-host thank you letter?

Sending a co-host thank you letter is important because it shows your co-host that their efforts were recognized and appreciated. It also helps maintain a good relationship with the co-host, which can lead to future collaboration and support for your Pampered Chef business.

What should be included in a co-host thank you letter?

A co-host thank you letter should include a personalized message expressing your gratitude, specific details about the party or event, and a mention of any successful results or achievements. You can also include a small gift or discount as a token of appreciation.

When is the best time to send a co-host thank you letter?

The best time to send a co-host thank you letter is within a few days after the party or event. This ensures that the co-host receives the letter while the event is still fresh in their mind and they will feel more appreciated.

Can a co-host thank you letter be sent electronically?

Yes, a co-host thank you letter can be sent electronically via email or through a messaging platform. However, for a more personal touch, it is recommended to send a physical letter or card through mail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klcpdm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wcsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • dannyzmom