1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Co-Host HELP!!!

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

I am having my first show with a host and a co-host. I have set up the show on my website as well as in P3, and I checked the option to copy the co-host on the emails, but the co-host has not received the email to access the website to add to the guest list...am I missing something??

2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I'm assuming that you have the co-host's information all filled out in on your website. If so, I'm out of ideas.

Apr 29, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

there's a check box to send email to co-host too when setting up your show on your PWS....if you don't see it, you may have to "edit your show info", and look for the check box. Or it may be in the option to send email........can't remember....but it is definitely in one of those two.

4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Make sure, too, that your host has added your email address to her address book so that your email won't automatically be filtered out.

Apr 29, 2009
  5. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

thanks guys!

6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I would just send them both an email from your email program with the host password so you know they get it and they can both log in. Emails from our PWS get caught in spam ALL THE TIME.

Apr 29, 2009
  7. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

Nope does not work. It's a glitch in the system. You have to enter them both in as separate shows and then send them an e-mail from each one. I called tech support about this ages ago and guess they never fixed the issue. You'll be able to import orders though from both shows online onto one show on P3 just to let you know.

Have something to add?