• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director C'mon Home Video (Heritage House Tour)

In summary, "C'mon Home Video (Heritage House Tour)" is a virtual tour of historic homes that showcases their unique architecture, design, and history. It can be accessed online or through a DVD purchase and includes video footage, narration, and bonus features such as interviews. It is beneficial for anyone interested in historic homes, architecture, and design, and there may be a cost to access it. More information on pricing and purchasing options can be found on the official website.
Sheila
Gold Member
Okay, so I totally saw this promo at conference & have seen it since & never put 2 and 2 together until I just watched the video & realized that this was Doris' old house!
eusa_doh.gif

I even have the "Come to the Basement" book with this house on the cover! I'm such a ditz!
roflmao2.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
vogel.gif

LOL! Welcome to the parade Sheila... better late then never?? !!!

Right!! Better late than never!:D:D

http://mychinaconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/a-day-late-and-a-dollar-short2.gif

Hey there! Don't worry, you're not a ditz at all! It's so easy to overlook things sometimes, especially when we're caught up in the excitement of conference. But I'm glad you finally made the connection and realized that this was Doris' old house. It's such a beautiful home and I love that it's featured in the "Come to the Basement" book. Have you visited the house in person before? I bet it's even more stunning in real life. Thanks for sharing your realization with us, it's always fun to make those connections and learn something new. Happy cooking!

What is "C'mon Home Video (Heritage House Tour)"?

"C'mon Home Video (Heritage House Tour)" is a virtual tour of historic homes that showcases the unique architecture, design, and history of these properties.

How can I access the "C'mon Home Video (Heritage House Tour)"?

The "C'mon Home Video (Heritage House Tour)" can be accessed online through a virtual platform or through a DVD purchase. Check the official website for more information on how to access the tour.

What does the "C'mon Home Video (Heritage House Tour)" include?

The tour includes video footage of various historic homes, along with narration and information about the architecture and history of each property. It also includes bonus features such as interviews with homeowners and experts.

Who can benefit from the "C'mon Home Video (Heritage House Tour)"?

The tour is perfect for anyone interested in historic homes, architecture, and design. It can also be beneficial for students studying these topics or for those looking for inspiration for their own home renovations.

Is there a cost to access the "C'mon Home Video (Heritage House Tour)"?

Yes, there may be a cost to access the tour, either through a virtual platform or through a DVD purchase. Check the official website for more information on pricing and purchasing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • fruit76loop