• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Bridal Shower by 4/17/06 at Midnight - Need Help!

In summary, the bridal shower had a total of $264.02 on the order including tax. The bride wants the food chopper, US&G & Exec 7 piece cookware set, and the medium bowls and coffee & more cups. The bride does have email but is not good about checking it. The bride's mom was a you know what on the phone to the caller. The bride asked when would be a good time to call her tomorrow but the caller was unsuccessful in getting a hold of the bride and left her a message.
momoftwins
Hey guys – I need help ASAP with a bridal shower I need to submit Monday by midnight (along with my taxes – LOL)! 2 people gave money for the bride to use as a gift card (1 was $50 and the other is $80 for a total of $130) I put them in as gift certificates since she didn’t have anything left on her wish list (the people who gave them to her said that would be fine). With the $130 in as gift certificates that makes the guest sales be $723.25 so she would get $140 in free product, 3 items at ½ price and anything else at 25% off. Well she gave me her order for what she wanted and she wants the food chopper, US&G & Exec 7 piece cookware (pan o rama points!) set as her 3 ½ price items and then she wants the medium bowls and the coffee & more cups. When she emailed me back she put the total as $264.02 (which includes tax). Well I tried to call her tonight and was unsuccessful in that dept and her mom was a you know what on the phone to me (super extremely rude). I asked when would be a good time to call her tomorrow and she said she works so I asked for a work number and she said “no”. The bride does have a cell phone so I then called that and left her a message to call me. I am assuming she is thinking that she can use the $130 in gift certificates with the $140 in free product to pay for the 2 items and the 3 half price items. I DO NOT want to lose that $130 in gift certificates from commissionable sales (if she would use them on her order). This is my first bridal shower and I am doing it where my friend that was the hostess is a co-host. Please advise in how to handle this. The bride does have email but I am not sure how good she is about checking it and I want to be sure to reach her tomorrow and get this settled and plus I am not sure what to say in the email. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

bumping - please respond I need help. Thanks!

Let her know....that she can now pick $140 in FREE products but later when the gift certificates come in they will come with a catalog and she can go to your website, if you have one, or call you with her $130 order from the two gift certificates. This way she can get everything that she picked for FREE as opposed to having to pay for the extra products now.
Also let her know that you would be happy to deduct the products that would fall under the $130 on her order now and save that list for when her gift certificates come in. Which should only be in a week to 10 days.
Tell her this will help your commission and will also increase her show to the point where she can get $140 in FREE product value.
I hope you can reason with her. Let us know how it turns out. Apologize and tell her you hate to inconvenience her with this but this is the best way to go about it and offer her a FREE bamboo tong or a small serving spatula, and just add it to her host order at the 25% off. You get commisson on it and her discount. Hope this helps!!
Debbie

Don't put the gift certs in - use the cash towards her order. She may loose a 1/2 price item - but she won't be out any expense.

I like Shannon's idea...that's what I would do.

Also, must comment on the avatar pic...very cute babies, I also have b/g twins...just wish they were still as small as yours!! When they start talking they start fighting.

What time does the bridal shower need to be closed by?

The bridal shower needs to be closed by midnight on April 17th, 2006.

Can I extend the deadline for the bridal shower?

Unfortunately, the deadline for the bridal shower cannot be extended as it is set by the company.

How do I close the bridal shower?

To close the bridal shower, you will need to collect all the orders and payments from the guests and submit them online by the deadline.

What happens if the orders and payments are not submitted by the deadline?

If the orders and payments are not submitted by the deadline, the bridal shower will not be closed and the bride will not receive the host rewards and bonuses.

Can I still place orders after the bridal shower is closed?

Yes, you can still place orders after the bridal shower is closed, but they will not count towards the host rewards and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • higoobs