• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning House-Things for Sale...

In summary, there is a list of pending items for sale, including 3 I love PC magnets, 14 HWC pins, 3 Pampered Chef rectangle pins, 1 PC keychain, 2 citrus peelers, and 1 package of clear catalog bags. The seller also has a stack of Nancy's stickers and is open to selling other items upon request. The seller is waiting for payment on some of the items and is working on paperwork. There is also a discussion about meeting up to purchase the stickers.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Ok here is what I have so far...This is only the beginning!!!3- I love PC magnets (Pending)
14-HWC pins
3- The Pampered Chef, Discover the Chef in you rectangle pins (pending)
1-PC keychain (pending)
2 citrus peelers
1 pkg of clear catalog bags (only a couple were used) pending payment
A Huge stack of all kinds of Nancy's stickersEmail me if your interested. Name your price.

Last edited:
Bumping....

Is the PC ckey chain still pending. . . I would love one of those. If sold anyone else have one. Would also like to see what it looks like.

chefkristin said:
Ok here is what I have so far...This is only the beginning!!!

3- I love PC magnets (Pending)
14-HWC pins
3- The Pampered Chef, Discover the Chef in you rectangle pins (pending)
1-PC keychain (pending)
2 citrus peelers
1 pkg of clear catalog bags (only a couple were used)
A Huge stack of all kinds of Nancy's stickers

Email me if your interested. Name your price.

Hey K-
I'd be interested in the stickers.
Where in MA are you again?

L

redsoxgirl said:
Hey K-
I'd be interested in the stickers.
Where in MA are you again?

L

Wait a second, I thought you weren't supposed to buy anything else on here!:balloon:

wadesgirl said:
Wait a second, I thought you weren't supposed to buy anything else on here!:balloon:

*sigh* yeah - I know... LOL

redsoxgirl said:
*sigh* yeah - I know... LOL

I'll be looking for you when I figure out what to sell :D

you're evil... LOL

redsoxgirl said:
you're evil... LOL

Thanks! You better get back to buying stuff.:D :cool:

Just sent you a quick question...

Hi ladies...

As far as the items pending...I am waiting for payment. If it falls through I will let you know. If your looking for something special let me know. I may have it to sell. I haven't had a chance to do anything with my product. I am working on Paperwork.

Just updated.....

If we can meet up, I'd love the stickers!
I sent you a PM about meeting somewhere :)

Related to Cleaning House-Things for Sale...

1. How do I clean my stoneware?

To clean stoneware, rinse with hot water and use a scraper to remove any stuck on food. Avoid using soap or dishwashers as it can damage the seasoning on the stoneware. If needed, you can use a small amount of baking soda to help with tougher stains. Allow the stoneware to air dry completely before storing.

2. Can I put my knives in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting your knives in the dishwasher as it can cause damage to the blades and handles. Instead, wash them by hand with warm soapy water and dry them immediately. Store them in a knife block or sheath to protect the blades.

3. How do I clean my non-stick cookware?

To clean non-stick cookware, wash with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads as they can scratch the non-stick surface. If needed, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner specifically designed for non-stick surfaces. Dry the cookware thoroughly before storing.

4. What is the best way to clean my wooden cutting boards?

We recommend hand-washing wooden cutting boards with warm soapy water and drying them immediately. Avoid using harsh detergents or soaking them in water. To disinfect, you can use a solution of one part vinegar to four parts water. After cleaning, oil the cutting board with mineral oil to help maintain its condition.

5. How should I clean my silicone baking mats?

To clean silicone baking mats, wash with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. You can also place them in the dishwasher on the top rack, but avoid using any harsh detergents or high heat settings. After cleaning, allow the mats to air dry completely before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Jules711