• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Class to Take - or Not to Take?

In summary, a group of consultants are discussing whether or not to take the "Leading New Consultants to Success" class. Some are currently "forever futures" and are trying to decide if the class will help them reach director status. Others who have taken the class are encouraging everyone to do so, as it has been helpful in their own journey to director. They also mention taking online training courses and the excitement of all being in the same workshop. One consultant, who is already a director, believes the class should be available to all consultants.
c00p
Gold Member
Ok, posted this in the quick thingy, but I think I'll have better luck getting responses this way! I'm one of those "forever futures" (maybe one of these years that will change) but I'm trying to decide if I should take the "Leading New Consultants to Success" class or not. Thoughts???

Ha - shouted you back before -

I too am a future for like over a year - lost it for 2 months and then back to one - I am taking the workshop - I think it will help us to finally get to director with the right words

I did a training last night with Linda Bowles from HO and got great ideas and of course inspiration so I really think it will be a great idea for any future director - its not offered to consultants so go for it -

Guess I was too impatient!!!!! Thanks for the thought and encouragement. I've go sooooooo many fence sitters.....if I could just knock 'em off!!! :D

Do you ever take the online training courses on this? I just took From the Invitation to the Interview this morning and it has given me some new things to think about, like my wording and when I give information.

I'm taking it - I've been a FD so many times I've lost count - but now I am actually on my way to director, so I am doing all I can to make sure it happens!

So lets do it girls!!

Coop - I am in wave 1 also - look up the schedule thread and get in the same workshop - that would be fun!!

PamperedDor said:
So lets do it girls!!

Coop - I am in wave 1 also - look up the schedule thread and get in the same workshop - that would be fun!!

I'm in wave 1 also! We'll all be in there together!:thumbup:

I'm a director and I'm taking it! I think this should be available to everyone!

Related to Class to Take - or Not to Take?

1. Should I take a class with Pampered Chef?

Yes, definitely! Our classes are a great way to learn new cooking techniques, try out new products, and have a fun time with friends or family.

2. What can I expect from a Pampered Chef class?

Our classes are led by experienced Pampered Chef consultants who will guide you through hands-on cooking demonstrations and provide tips and tricks for using our products. You will also have the opportunity to sample delicious dishes and ask any questions you may have.

3. How long is a Pampered Chef class?

Most of our classes last between 1-2 hours, depending on the theme and activities planned. We also offer shorter 30-minute classes for those with busy schedules.

4. Do I need to buy anything at a Pampered Chef class?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at our classes. However, if you see something you like, our consultants will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef class at my home?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef class is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Simply reach out to a consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies