• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Circle of Honor?

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Wave 1 had a handful of winners--who were the others?

Personal Sales---???
Personal Recruits--Marna Ross
Developing Directors--Duska Mills and ????? (it was a tie)
First Line Cluster Sales--???
Overall Cluster Sales---the awesome Ryan Team!!!!

MORFIA

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 8, 2006
Wave 1 had a handful of winners--who were the others?

Personal Sales---David
Personal Recruits--Marna Ross-23
Developing Directors--Duska Mills and ????? (it was a tie)
First Line Cluster Sales--???
Overall Cluster Sales---the awesome Ryan Team!!!!

filled in some details

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Of course we could have guessed David!

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Was David a workshop speaker on any topic? If so anyone attend? Willing to share your notes? With sales like his, he is my new hero. :D

janetupnorth

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2007
Was David a workshop speaker on any topic? If so anyone attend? Willing to share your notes? With sales like his, he is my new hero. :D

I went to his Selling with the Stars workshop in 2008...not at home but one thing I remember from his session is that he always asks the guests at the show to help out the host and bring an outside order back from them. Everyone knows someone they could have invited or that wanted to come that couldn't. I think he gives them a referral gift - like a Season's Best on their order if they bring an order back.

Dina Atnip

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2008
I talked with David he does a demo but he sings at them that what he said he has a great voice.

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
I had Feriale Yan in my bookings in Wave 3. She rocks. I'll type up my notes on my workshops and post

I just borrowed a TON of training cds and dvds from my DD tonight. She made sure to point out the one cd I should really borrow b/c of how good Feriale Yan is and was on the cd. Very ironic that you spoke of the same person. I can't wait to listen to it now. (I hear she's quite the comedian)

chezshelly

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2007
David's class was awesome, it was getting more bookings and he is great. I will try to get my notes typed up and on here for everyone.