• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who were the winners of the Circle of Honor Awards?

In summary, the Circle of Honor Awards is an annual recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards consultants who have shown exceptional dedication, leadership, and sales performance. Recipients are selected based on their sales performance, team growth, and leadership within their first six months at Pampered Chef. Only consultants who have joined Pampered Chef within the past six months and have met the qualifying criteria are eligible for the Circle of Honor Awards. Recipients of the Circle of Honor Awards receive recognition within the company, a special badge on their consultant profile, and opportunities for leadership development and networking. To track progress towards the Circle of Honor Awards, consultants can refer to their consultant dashboard for sales and team growth numbers.
chefkathy
So who were the winners?

Sales--David Meenan
Overall Cluster Sales--NJR
Recruiting--Stacy Tennessen
First Line Cluster Sales--???
Developing Directors--???

First line cluster sales was Shan Eisler, my director.

I believe developing directors was Stephanie Richardson?? She was in wave 3 and I think that's what she was up there for. Someone from wave 3, correct me if I'm wrong.:blushing:

I wasn't there, but I did hear that Stephanie Richardson was correct.

She taught a workshop at Leadership that I took and told us that she "intentionally" talked to her team and told them it was her goal to promote herself and that in order to do that, she had to promote them...she asked each of them if what their goals were and how she cold help them achieve their goals. She was very motivated and went to great lengths to promote folks!

pamperedbecky said:
First line cluster sales was Shan Eisler, my director.

I believe developing directors was Stephanie Richardson?? She was in wave 3 and I think that's what she was up there for. Someone from wave 3, correct me if I'm wrong.:blushing:

That's right. I think she developed 5 directors.

1. What is the Circle of Honor Awards?

The Circle of Honor Awards is an annual recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards consultants who have shown exceptional dedication, leadership, and sales performance.

2. How are recipients selected for the Circle of Honor Awards?

Recipients are selected based on their sales performance, team growth, and leadership within their first six months at Pampered Chef.

3. Can anyone receive the Circle of Honor Awards?

Only consultants who have joined Pampered Chef within the past six months and have met the qualifying criteria are eligible for the Circle of Honor Awards.

4. What are the benefits of receiving the Circle of Honor Awards?

Recipients of the Circle of Honor Awards receive recognition within the company, a special badge on their consultant profile, and opportunities for leadership development and networking.

5. How can I track my progress towards the Circle of Honor Awards?

You can track your progress towards the Circle of Honor Awards on your consultant dashboard, where you can see your sales and team growth numbers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM