• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas in July ... It's Hot Out There!

In summary, a co-worker is thinking about coming to a "Christmas in July" gathering on Friday, but may not be able to come due to her dietary restrictions. The gathering will include food from various genres, such as a Christmas cookie, Christmas-themed rice krispie treats, a cheeseball, a snow man, and cinnamon rolls.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK, I am having an impromptu "Christmas in July" gathering on Friday.

My first instinct was to bake a Christmas cookie, but I came home to broken air conditioning. Culprit is a $2 fuse which I purchased ... but I am not sure my brother will be by to install it by Friday.

Any ideas on something cooler, yet Christmas-y and inexpensive?

how about christmas tree shaped Rice Kripies treats (you can color the marshmallows green) ? I shows of the non-stick cookware...

Yeah (even though only non-stick cookware I have are skillets.) That sounds OK. Whatever it is, I will make it in advance to distract myself from the urge to open those boxes ...

make a snow man... those from wave 1 know what I mean.. :D

a cheeseball "decorate" with sliced almonds shaped like a pine cone and crackersa cheeseball shaped into an igloo and black olive penguinscool veggie pizza shaped like a wreath or Christmas tree and garnished with veggie decorations cut with the creative cutters

I just LOVE that! (wink) (wink);)

The (Original) Super Cheese Ball 8 ounces cream cheese6 ounces sour cream8 ounces Kraft Extra Sharp Cheddar4 ounces Blue Cheese1 tablespoon onion, grated1 tablespoon sugarDash Tobasco sauceDash Worcesterhire sauce1/8 teaspoon garlic powder1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper1 cup toasted pecans, chopped fineGrate cheese and let stand until room temperature. Mix all ingredients together. Form into one large or two small balls. Roll in chopped nuts. Pool party version (because I forgot the blue cheese!!!--and since it was missing, there was no need to add the sugar.) Mixed all the rest as above, but I added: 1 teaspoon grated horseradish, 1 teaspoon brown mustard, several good shakes Tobasco sauce, 3 pickled cherry peppers chopped fine, and a 1/2 cup of grated PepperJack cheese .Because there were children present who might be allergic to nuts, I didn't roll the mixture in nuts, but just sprinkled some around the edges of the dish allowing free access to the center.

what about a tray of fudge and the festive winter bark crunch

I love doing the Veggie pizza in the shape of a Tree. You just arrange the biscuits in the shape of a tree on your stone and decorate it like a tree. I use red bell peppers as garland, and then tomatoes and other colorful veggies for ornaments. Cheese is your icicles. I top with a slice of cheese in the shape of a star.

You can also do cinnamon rolls in the shape of a tree too.

colegrovet said:
make a snow man... those from wave 1 know what I mean.. :D

so cute! i can't wait to know how to do it. wasn't there to know details.

I WAS in Wave 1 but we didn't get the recipe ... I was gonna do it otherwise.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I WAS in Wave 1 but we didn't get the recipe ... I was gonna do it otherwise.

I better you could create one with batter bowl cakes or even miro-cakes.

Keep in mind I am not very visually creative ...

Greek Cheese Torta, it's green, red and white! You could find a mold to put it in or shape it like a snowman using the small batter bowl, prep bowl and one of pink bowls.

You all have great ideas! Love it! Denise :)

Well, my a/c is fixed ... so I am going to do THE Christmas cookie. Those of you in Wave 1 or even 2 by now know what I mean.Co-worker is thinking about coming ... and wanted to know if I'd have HOT DOGS. This is a woman who eats so much more than you'd guess from her tiny frame! Since it IS early I think I may make sloppy joes (from power cooking) the stroganoff (which is in my freezer and which nobody is eating) or something else people can grab and that can be made early.

Related to Christmas in July ... It's Hot Out There!

1. What is "Christmas in July ... It's Hot Out There!"?

"Christmas in July ... It's Hot Out There!" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where we offer exclusive deals and products in the month of July to celebrate the holiday season in the midst of summer.

2. When does "Christmas in July ... It's Hot Out There!" begin and end?

The promotion starts on July 1st and ends on July 31st. Keep an eye out for our emails and social media posts for updates and special offers throughout the month!

3. Can I still purchase regular Pampered Chef products during "Christmas in July ... It's Hot Out There!"?

Yes, all of our regular products are still available for purchase during this promotion. However, we highly recommend taking advantage of the exclusive deals and products offered during "Christmas in July ... It's Hot Out There!"

4. How do I access the exclusive deals and products during "Christmas in July ... It's Hot Out There!"?

To access the exclusive deals and products, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have all the information and links to the special offers.

5. Is "Christmas in July ... It's Hot Out There!" only available in the United States?

No, "Christmas in July ... It's Hot Out There!" is available to all of our customers worldwide. However, please note that some exclusive products and deals may vary by country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies