• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Prepare for a Christmas Bingo Open House as a New Vendor?

In summary, the consultant is looking for help with an upcoming booth at a Christmas Bingo open house. Guests do not have to pay admission to enter the event, but they do have to buy a pack of Bingo cards for $20. The winner of each game draws a 30-50 gift certificate from a vendor. The consultant is looking for suggestions for questions to ask the vendors.
stoneheather
Hello Everyone - I am a new consultant getting started and looking for help on an upcoming vendor event. Next Saturday I am showing at a Christmas Bingo open house which will have 13 vendors on display. Guests do not pay admission to enter the event but pay $20 for a pack of Bingo cards (pk is equal to # of vendors) then the winner of each game draws for a 30-50 gift cert from the vendor they draw. We will also have the opportunity to do a demonstration in the kitchen. I am looking for suggestions for a variety of questions :confused:...
1) How should I go about purchasing or making a gift certificate
2) I am assuming I should put this in as a catalog show and submit under my name?
3) Any ideas on best quick demonstration or should I just pass on it and focus on "manning" my booth?
4) Should I offer any discounts on orders?

Thanks for any help or suggestions to make this go smoothly.:)

Hi! Good luck with your upcoming booth. I hope these tips help!

1.You can make some gift certificates on microsoft word. Go to open a new page, then select certificates from the templates option, then there should be a gift certificates option. They are totally customizeable, and I definitely recommend, adding a little blurb at the bottom stating this is only valid through you, and I would also add an expiration date.
2.Definitely put yourself as the host, and if you're doing a demonstration, why not do it as a cooking show, since you're paying for the food and you're actually showing? That way you can put any orders towards the show and earn yourself some free stuff.
3. But, on the other hand, I don't know if I would leave your booth to go and do a demonstration. Maybe show cream cheese, with one of the sauces and crackers at your table, or bread with the dipping seasonings?
4. I don't usually offer a personal discount on orders placed, but I do make sure to mention (and have displayed) the current host and guest specials. And I'll offer a little something for people who want to schedule a cooking show then and there (maybe a free cooking show, or a special gift redeemable when they actually host the show). I do always give the other vendors a 10% off coupon if they use it that day. I've had pretty good success with that! :)

Definitely make sure you have lots of business cards and mini catalogs on the table. But most of all, smile and say hello to everyone that passes by. And you'd be surprised how far you can get with someone if you ask if they know about Pampered Chef, or what their favorite item is.

Well, I hope that helps!! Good luck and have a great time!

Thanks so much for the ideas! I was planning on putting the sauces, dipping seasonings and beer bread out for samples figured this would help get people to the table. I like the 10% off for the other vendors and a gift giveaway for hosting a show! I wasn't sure if the gift certificate needed to be anything formal from PC so this is great, I can knock that out on MW fast :) . Thanks again!

You can also order PC gift Certificate Order Forms on the supply order. If you use those, just make sure to give them a full or mini catalog so if they order more, they order from you.

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and good luck with your upcoming vendor event! It sounds like a fun and busy event with lots of potential customers. Here are some suggestions to help you prepare for the event:1) For the gift certificate, you can either purchase pre-made ones from Pampered Chef or create your own using the customizable templates on the Pampered Chef website. Whichever option you choose, make sure to include your contact information and a special offer for the winner to use on their next purchase.2) Yes, you should definitely submit this as a catalog show under your name. This will allow you to receive host benefits and commissions from any sales made at the event.3) It's always a good idea to do a quick demonstration at events like this to showcase the products and how they can be used. You could do a simple recipe, such as a dip or appetizer, that can be made in the kitchen and sampled by guests. This will also draw attention to your booth and attract potential customers.4) Offering a discount on orders is a great way to incentivize guests to make a purchase. You could offer a percentage off or a free product with a certain purchase amount. Make sure to have some flyers or signs at your booth advertising the discount to attract customers.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best at your event! Remember to have fun and engage with guests to make a lasting impression. Happy selling!

What is a "Christmas Bingo Open House"?

A "Christmas Bingo Open House" is a festive event where guests can enjoy playing bingo while also browsing and purchasing Pampered Chef products.

When and where will the "Christmas Bingo Open House" take place?

The date and location of the "Christmas Bingo Open House" will vary depending on the host. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How do I RSVP for the "Christmas Bingo Open House"?

To RSVP for the "Christmas Bingo Open House", you can either contact the host directly or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant.

What can I expect at the "Christmas Bingo Open House"?

You can expect a fun and festive atmosphere, delicious snacks and drinks, and the opportunity to win prizes while playing bingo and shopping for Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to buy anything to attend the "Christmas Bingo Open House"?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend the "Christmas Bingo Open House". However, if you wish to purchase any Pampered Chef products, they will be available for sale at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahjmpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefCat
Replies