• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling Question

In summary, the main ingredient in the Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling is rich, creamy chocolate. The filling is also gluten-free, making it suitable for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities. It can be used as a cake filling and can last up to 3 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months and should be thawed in the fridge before using.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Can the filling for this mousse be made all the way to hold for the demo or will it get too stiff to push through the EAD?

I think it would do just the opposite. I think it would be so runny that it would just seep out. I'm not really too sure on that though.:confused:

I do it all the time to fill martini glasses
Teresa

I did this at a open house and put it in the EAD and it got to stiff to push through the EAD and I looked like a idiot b/c I had just been talking about how easy the EAD was to use!!!

Hi there! Yes, the filling for this mousse can definitely be made ahead of time and stored until the demo. However, if you find that it becomes too stiff to push through the EAD, you can try adding a little bit of milk or cream to loosen it up. I hope that helps! Happy cooking!

1. What is the main ingredient in the Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling?

The main ingredient in our Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling is rich, creamy chocolate.

2. Is the Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling gluten-free?

Yes, our Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling is gluten-free, making it suitable for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.

3. Can I use the Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling as a cake filling?

Absolutely! Our Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling is perfect for filling cakes, cupcakes, and other desserts for a decadent and indulgent treat.

4. How long does the Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling last in the fridge?

The Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling can last up to 3 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container. However, we recommend consuming it within 1-2 days for the best taste and texture.

5. Can I freeze the Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling?

Yes, you can freeze the Chocolate Silk Mousse Filling for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw it in the fridge overnight before using it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Tpol04
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl