• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars?

It can make them a little too sweet.I didn't have the Karo syrup, but I just used peanut butter. They turned out great! :)
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
Has anyone made these? I have a host at the end of the month that wants to do a dessert show and this is one she is requesting. I don't have the medium bar pan or the bakers roller. Do you know if I can use my large bar pan? Any substitutions for the bakers roller??
Thanks!!

You really need the medium size pan, do you have someone you can borrow it from? The recipe actually calls for the medium baking sheet, not the stoneware.

I made these in the bar pan and they were fine--if you're worried either spritz it or put parchment down. They are yummy

I didn't have either the medium pan or the roller. I just used a nonstick bar pan that I have and I pressed with my fingers. It worked perfectly.

I had the medium bar pan, but I didn't have the roller. They turned out pretty good! :)

Isn't the medium bar pan on supply order? I thought I saw it on there the other day, but maybe it was the large.

I made them for my open house today and laid parchment down on the pan. I HAVE the baker's roller, but thought it might be a mess to roll out, so I put on plastic gloves, sprayed the gloves with non-stick cooking spray and pressed them out with my hands. PERFECT!! Then I lifted the parchment and all out of the pan and easily cut them with the Chef's Knife. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Using the roller does help because it flattens it all together.Do you have someone in your cluster you could borrow items from?

I used 2 small baking pans when I made it because I didn't have the medium one. It worked fine. I agree you def. need the roller, it worked sooo much better than I imagined it would. I didn't try them because I gave up chocolate for lent, but everyone that has tried them RAVED! A guy my husband works with doesn't like peanut butter, pretzels, or rice cereal but he loved them so much he wanted to take some home to his wife. I sent some to my mother in law 2 hours away and she called to get the recipe. As easy as they are, I have a feeling I will be making to all the time.

i used the bakers roller and sprayed it like in the video and EASY EASY EASY!!! :)

See if you can borrow the items from another consultant. I personally loved these, but just for a recipe at home. I think you should do a recipe you have the tools for, or one you are more comfortable doing for a show. I'd tell the host that while it's a great recipe, it's one you wouldn't be able to do, now that you've looked more closely at it. But it's a recipe that she'll have access to when you give her a SB as a thank you gift at her show. ;)

The Med Sheet Pan is 9x13, so you could substitute the Rectangular Baker, if you don't have the sheet pan.

I dont have the bakers roller. I pop the cup out of the measure all. It makes a perfect roller. I show my hosts this when I am using it to cut dough for the mini muffin pan. Take all the scraps and re-roll with the measure all. :) EVeryone loves the tip and a great way to get many uses out of one tool.:D

Morning All,

I wanted to make these today - couldn't find peanut butter chips in the store, did anyone substitute with peanut butter?

Txs

Kim

Mom to Kayla and Kirsten

If you just use peanut butter, I wonder if you should skip adding Karo syrup to it?

1. What are the ingredients for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars?

The ingredients for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars include chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter, crispy rice cereal, and powdered sugar. A full recipe can be found on our website.

2. Are the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars gluten-free?

Yes, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars are gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free crispy rice cereal. Our recipe does not call for any other gluten-containing ingredients.

3. How do I store the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars?

The Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. They can also be stored in the fridge for longer shelf life.

4. Can I substitute almond butter for the peanut butter in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute almond butter for the peanut butter in this recipe. It will alter the flavor slightly, but it will still result in delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars.

5. Can I use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate for this recipe. It will result in a richer and slightly less sweet flavor, but it is a great option for those who prefer dark chocolate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered2007
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • deanna_g
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies