• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray

In summary, the Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray measures 15.5 inches by 9.5 inches and is 1.5 inches deep. It is oven-safe up to 450°F, dishwasher safe, and can also be used in the freezer. The tray is made of stoneware and has a non-porous glaze for easy cleaning and stain resistance.
gothim0802
I have a customer who called today wanting. A few days to late! Does anyone have one new they would want to sell!!

Do you have any other August parties to go in? If so you have until Sept 15th to submit a Aug party. You could gather other orders and get to the $150 and order them for her!!

I ordered a couple (I can't remember if it was one or 2) in case someone wanted one. They are back-ordered, so I don't know if I'll get them/it, but if I do I'd be happy to sell it for cost + shipping.

I don't think you can order theses after Aug 31st though...

I dont have any august shows. Annie please keep me posted. I will let her know. She will be excited!!

I have one that a customer bought and didnt want. I was going to send it back and get her credit, but decided to keep it because it was discontinued. If she is interested in paying the FP (what I paid) plus shipping, I will send it out.

Related to Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray

What are the dimensions of the Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray?

The Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray measures 15.5 inches by 9.5 inches and is 1.5 inches deep.

Is the Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray oven-safe?

Yes, the Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray is oven-safe up to 450°F.

How do I clean the Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray?

The Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing with warm, soapy water to maintain its durability.

Can I use the Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray in the freezer?

Yes, the Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray is freezer-safe and can withstand temperatures as low as -20°F.

What materials is the Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray made of?

The Chillzane Rectangle Server Tray is made of stoneware and features a non-porous glaze for easy cleaning and stain resistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kncmurray
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • MomToEli