• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle?

In summary, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle is a durable, lightweight plastic tray designed to keep food cold for hours. To use it, simply fill the bottom tray with ice, place the top tray on top, and add your desired food. It is not suitable for hot foods and can be washed in the dishwasher, although hand washing is recommended. The capacity of the tray is 2.6 quarts, making it ideal for serving cold dishes at small gatherings or parties.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Ok so I bough one of these off of the outlet. I just tried to put it on my server ( the rectangle one with the deviled eggs side and the flat side) and I can't for the life of me figure out how it goes on there. I lost the use and care for it. Anyone able to guide me as to how to get it on securely??

The handle is not for the Rectangle Server. It's for the old Platter, which was round.

oh well that explains it then :) ha ha.

Here is was driving myself insane trying to figure the stupid thing out and I don't even have the right chillzanne.

Ok so anyone have the right chillzanne that wants a handle?? LOL.

FREE you just pay shipping!

1. What is the Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle made of?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle is made of durable, lightweight plastic that is designed to keep food cold for hours.

2. How do I use the Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle?

To use the Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle, simply fill the bottom tray with ice, place the top tray on top, and add your desired food on top. The ice will keep your food chilled and fresh for hours.

3. Can I use the Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle for hot foods?

No, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle is not designed for hot foods. It is specifically designed to keep cold foods chilled and fresh.

4. Is the Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

5. What is the capacity of the Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server Handle has a capacity of 2.6 quarts, making it perfect for serving appetizers, salads, and other cold dishes for a small gathering or party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • momoftwins
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
valleygirl2
  • cheflaurie