• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a 9 x 13" Dish Fit on Rectangle Server Tray?

In summary, the rectangle server tray is a versatile and convenient dish for serving both hot and cold dishes. It has dimensions of 15" x 10" x 2.5" and can accommodate a 9 x 13" dish. It is also microwave safe and made of stoneware, making it safe for use in the oven and dishwasher as well. While it does not come with a lid, it is compatible with rectangular silicone lids that can be purchased separately.
MomToEli
My mom is asking, is there room to set a 9 x 13" dish on top of the tray and still put on the cover of the rectangler server? I don't have the piece yet so I can't answer her question.

Thanks!

How deep is the 9x13 that you want to put on top of it? My guess would probably be that it isn't deep enough.

I Don't think so, it may be smaller dimensions but am not sure???
But on a slightly different OT I saw similar to our chillzanne tray in Linens and things or BBB ad -a serving tray similar except, instead of having our cool ingenious built in cooler tray, they had to fill this chiller tray with ice! I had a laugh when I saw it!

Fill it with ice? Yuck. Sort of misses the mark,eh?

As to size, I'd imagine she is refering to a regular Pyrex type dish.

Sandy - no.

Nope, it will not fit a 9x13.

1. Can a 9 x 13" dish fit on the rectangle server tray?

Yes, a 9 x 13" dish can fit perfectly on our rectangle server tray. It is designed to accommodate standard size dishes and is ideal for serving casseroles, desserts, and other dishes.

2. What are the dimensions of the rectangle server tray?

The rectangle server tray measures 15" x 10" x 2.5". It is large enough to hold a 9 x 13" dish and has raised edges to prevent spills and messes.

3. Is the rectangle server tray microwave safe?

Yes, the rectangle server tray is microwave safe. It is made of stoneware, which is safe for use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.

4. Can I use the rectangle server tray to serve cold dishes?

Yes, the rectangle server tray is versatile and can be used to serve both hot and cold dishes. It is perfect for serving salads, appetizers, and other chilled dishes.

5. Does the rectangle server tray come with a lid?

No, the rectangle server tray does not come with a lid. However, it is compatible with our rectangular silicone lids, which can be purchased separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
vonfirmath
  • momoftwins
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
valleygirl2