• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I make delicious Jerk Chicken nachos in the DCB?

In summary, the "DCB" stands for Deep Covered Baker and is a versatile stoneware baking dish from Pampered Chef. Any type of chicken can be used for the recipe and the DCB does not need to be preheated. Other toppings can be added to the nachos and the DCB is dishwasher safe.
lesliebakes
Do you think that I could cook the chicken in the DCB and then use it for Jerk Chicken nachos? I was thinking it would be a good way to showcase both the DCB and stoneware. I've never made the recipe, though, so I wasn't sure if there would be any reason why it may be better to have the chicken cooked ahead of time. Thanks!

here is an idea..do the chicken ahead of time..do the Jerk Chicken Nachos and then do a cake in the dcb in the microwave. Then you can use both and show then both. I would suggest the chicken ahead of time.

I always do chicken in the baker with the Nachos. People love to see how easy it is!

What is the "DCB" in "Chicken in the DCB for Nachos"?

The "DCB" stands for Deep Covered Baker, which is a versatile stoneware baking dish from Pampered Chef that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the stovetop.

Can I use any type of chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chicken for this recipe. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thighs, or even shredded rotisserie chicken all work well in this dish.

Do I need to preheat the DCB before using it for this recipe?

No, the DCB does not need to be preheated. It is designed to go directly from the fridge or freezer into a preheated oven without any risk of cracking or breaking.

Can I add other toppings to the nachos besides chicken?

Yes, feel free to add your favorite toppings to these nachos. Some popular options include black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, and shredded cheese.

How do I clean the DCB after making this recipe?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the stoneware surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • IAmChefJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefruthie
Replies