• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make chicken fajitas on the grill without any prior experience?

In summary, making chicken fajitas on the grill involves slicing and marinating the chicken and vegetables, assembling skewers, grilling the chicken and vegetables, warming tortillas, and serving with optional toppings. A possible timeline for the show could include introducing ingredients, demonstrating preparation and grilling techniques, and allowing guests to assemble and enjoy their fajitas. Remember to offer shows you are comfortable with and always give things a try before offering them.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I offered hosts a show choice of making chicken fajitas on the grill. Problem is, I've never used a grill! Can someone give me the rundown of how to make the chicken fajitas using a grill? Anyone have success with this type of show? If so, can you give me an outline/timeline of how yours progressed? Thanks everyone!

add some southwest or chipoltle to the chicken breasts and have someone in charge of grilling. Do you have the digital thermometer? That is helpful to know when they are done. Do you have the grill basket? If so slice the onion and bell peppers on the mandoline then grill them in the basket. If not grill the peppers whole until the outsides are all black and slice thick (at least 1/2") slices of the onion. Remember to oil the grill!!!FYI... remember you do not need to offer shows you don't know how or want to do. It is best to give something a try before offering it.

Sure, here is a basic rundown of how to make chicken fajitas on the grill:Ingredients:- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts- 1 red bell pepper- 1 green bell pepper- 1 onion- 1 tablespoon olive oil- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning- Salt and pepper, to taste- 8-10 flour tortillas- Optional toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, etc.Instructions:1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.2. Thinly slice the chicken breasts, peppers, and onion.3. In a large bowl, toss the chicken, peppers, and onion with olive oil, fajita seasoning, and salt and pepper.4. Place the chicken and vegetables on skewers, alternating between pieces of chicken and vegetables.5. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is fully cooked and the vegetables are tender.6. While the chicken is cooking, warm the tortillas on the grill for a minute or two on each side.7. Once the chicken and vegetables are cooked, remove them from the skewers and place them on a platter.8. Serve the chicken and vegetables with the warm tortillas and optional toppings.As for the show, here is a possible timeline:- Start by introducing the ingredients and discussing any variations or substitutions that can be made.- Demonstrate how to slice the chicken and vegetables and how to make the marinade.- Show how to assemble the skewers and prepare the grill.- While the chicken is cooking, discuss different ways to warm the tortillas and demonstrate how to do so on the grill.- Assemble the fajitas with the cooked chicken and vegetables and any desired toppings.- Encourage guests to try their hand at assembling their own fajitas and discuss any tips or tricks for presentation.- Allow guests to enjoy their fajitas and answer any questions they may have.- End the show by discussing any other grilling tips or recipe ideas and thanking the guests for attending.Hope this helps and good luck with your show!

What ingredients are needed for Chicken Fajitas Grilling Show?

The main ingredients for Chicken Fajitas Grilling Show include chicken breasts, bell peppers, onions, fajita seasoning, tortillas, and toppings such as cheese, salsa, and sour cream.

Can I use a different type of protein for this recipe?

Yes, you can use steak, shrimp, or tofu as a substitute for chicken in this recipe.

Do I need any special equipment for the grilling show?

No, you do not need any special equipment for the grilling show. A grill or grill pan, tongs, and a spatula are all you need.

How long does it take to prepare and cook the Chicken Fajitas?

The preparation time for Chicken Fajitas is around 15 minutes, and the cooking time is approximately 10 minutes. So, the total time would be 25 minutes.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can marinate the chicken and chop the vegetables ahead of time. You can also grill the fajitas and reheat them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin B
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies