• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chefann, What's the Search Tip for Chefsuccess

In summary, Chefann is an online platform for Pampered Chef consultants to access resources, training, and support for their business. It includes a Search Tip feature that allows consultants to quickly and easily find specific information, resources, and training materials. This feature can enhance success by saving time and increasing efficiency. It is available on all devices and can be personalized to cater to individual preferences.
kcjodih
Gold Member
using google? I've seen you mention it a time or two but never saved it and of course today I was trying to search on here and wasn't having any luck. Then I remembered that you had shared a tip about an easier way to search.

Thanks a bunch!

add site:chefsuccess.com, and then the words you want to search for.

Thanks Ann! I figured I'd post here so that others could learn too rather than PM'ing you. I appreciate your help :)

On google.com, in the search field, type:subject site:chefsuccess.comFor example, if you type...paige site:chefsuccess.comyou'll get 2,170 hits of the mention of paige on chefsuccess.If you type:cookware site:chefsuccess.comyou'll get 1,120 hits on the word "cookware" here.

okay I tried this...

site:chefsuccess.com,smashedpotatosoup (no www or anything)

and nothing came up but an error. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks KG!

Related to Chefann, What's the Search Tip for Chefsuccess

What is Chefann and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

Chefann is the online platform for Pampered Chef consultants to access resources, training, and support for their business. It is a valuable tool for building and growing a successful Pampered Chef business.

What is the Search Tip feature on Chefann?

The Search Tip feature on Chefann allows consultants to quickly and easily search for specific information, resources, and training materials. It is a powerful tool for finding exactly what you need to support your business.

How can I use the Search Tip to enhance my success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The Search Tip feature on Chefann can help you save time and be more efficient in finding the resources and information you need to support your business. By using specific keywords and filters, you can quickly find what you are looking for and stay organized.

Is the Search Tip feature available on all devices?

Yes, the Search Tip feature on Chefann is available on all devices including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This allows you to access the valuable resources and information on-the-go.

Can I personalize my Search Tip preferences on Chefann?

Yes, you can personalize your Search Tip preferences on Chefann by selecting specific categories and filters that are most relevant to your business. This allows you to tailor your search results to your specific needs and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateD
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies