• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Search for Another Consultant?

In summary, to search for another consultant on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Find a Consultant" link and enter your location to browse through a list of nearby consultants. You can also search for a consultant by name and filter your results by location, language, and specialties. While you cannot search for a consultant directly on social media, you can often find them through Pampered Chef groups or pages on platforms like Facebook. Additionally, you can use the search bar on the website to find a consultant for a specific product or recipe.
Brookeskitchen
I am trying to find a consultant that I believe is still active but has moved to Japan. She is a friend and because of some recent personal issues, she hasn't checked her email. I'm trying to find out what her PC Website name is. Can anyone tell me how I can search for her? Her name is very common - last name Smith, and I've tried to Google it with no luck.

Thanks,

Brooke

You can...call the Home Office at 888-OUR-CHEF with your consultant's name and see what they can do for you! :D

Is she in the military? I have lots of air force friends in Japan if you still need help finding her?

Danelle

1. How can I search for another consultant?

To search for another consultant, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Find a Consultant" link. From there, you can enter your location and browse through a list of nearby consultants.

2. Can I search for a consultant by name?

Yes, you can search for a consultant by name on the "Find a Consultant" page. Simply type in the consultant's name in the search bar and click "Search".

3. Is there a way to filter my search results?

Yes, you can filter your search results by location, language, and specialties. This will help you find a consultant that meets your specific needs.

4. Can I search for a consultant on social media?

While you cannot search for a consultant directly on social media, you can often find consultants by searching for Pampered Chef groups or pages on platforms like Facebook. These groups and pages often have a list of consultants or ways to connect with them.

5. How can I find a consultant for a specific product or recipe?

If you are looking for a consultant who specializes in a specific product or recipe, you can use the search bar on the Pampered Chef website to search for that specific item. This will bring up a list of consultants who have experience with or knowledge about that product or recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Chefgailb