• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Success Icon: The Hidden Turkey Leg Phenomenon

In summary, the Chef Success Icon is a dripping turkey leg that has people thinking of less savory things.
riggs62
a turkey leg when they first glance at the Chef Success Icon up there? I always see a dripping turkey leg when I look at in my peripheral vision!! :p

That's funny... hadn't seen it until you mentioned it. Oh well, at least is it somewhat keeping with PC...

That's what I saw at first, too. Of course, that may not make you feel any better. I mean, after all, it's me.

I always thought it was kind of a chicken leg, a KFC refugee or something.

AWWW come'on You know you see a wooden spoon with hot fudge sauce :)

lol ! it does doesn't it !! funny

heheh glad I'm not alone.... ;)

This thread is a little like a Cheffer Rorschach Test.

Teresa Lynn said:

Once I took a closer look, I knew that's what it was. However, that first glance had me thinking fowl.

How do you know it's fudge? That could be beef gravey for all you know.Which would be awful with either turkey OR chicken. So would hot fudge, come to think of it.

When given the option, I always choose chocolate.

Teresa Lynn said:

Now woodn't that be a bamboo spoon??

raebates said:
When given the option, I always choose chocolate.
http://www.chocolatechicken.com/squirrelcart/themes/chocolatechicken/images/chocchickban.gif

Last edited:
LOL
I actually always think of it as grease....ugh:D

Isn't that pretty much what good tasting gravy is?

Yes, I guess it is....

I still have to have my mom deal with the Turkey neck and gizzards at Thanksgiving. It really grosses me out....and I'm a NURSE!...:eek:

Ugh...I can smell it in my mind...

Don't get me wrong, I'll eat gravy. I just don't think about where it comes from. heh

Psssst! You're cooking the turkey, not trying to put it back together in the turkey ER.

Hey! It's hard to turn off the Nurse in me!

Everybody CLEAR!

ZAP!
he's back, thank god....gobble gobble

waits 30 seconds.......

Ok, I just read that back....

I swear I'm not drinking :)

I **PROMISE** it's chocolate gravy HUMPH!!

unless its gravy from my favorite fast food place KFC (you know the place Keep From Cookin')

riggs62 said:
Yes, I guess it is....

I still have to have my mom deal with the Turkey neck and gizzards at Thanksgiving. It really grosses me out....and I'm a NURSE!...:eek:

Ugh...I can smell it in my mind...

Don't get me wrong, I'll eat gravy. I just don't think about where it comes from. heh

Where do you work - what dept?

I worked 8 years in Medical-Surgical ICU, but now I am an organ procurement coordinator. (I talk to families about organ donation after someone has been declared brain dead, manage the potential organ donors in the ICU, find recipients for their organs, and then assist the transplant team in the OR)

I can ask someone to donate their loved ones organs, yet I have trouble asking them to book a show.....wth? :confused:

riggs62 said:
a turkey leg when they first glance at the Chef Success Icon up there? I always see a dripping turkey leg when I look at in my peripheral vision!! :p
OMG! Too funny! It's true what others are saying! I didn't see it until you mentioned it! And now I'll never "not" be able to see it again!!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :D ;)

Welcome to the dripping turkey leg thread! LOL

I hope they never change it...now it makes me laugh.

riggs62 said:
I worked 8 years in Medical-Surgical ICU, but now I am an organ procurement coordinator. (I talk to families about organ donation after someone has been declared brain dead, manage the potential organ donors in the ICU, find recipients for their organs, and then assist the transplant team in the OR)

I can ask someone to donate their loved ones organs, yet I have trouble asking them to book a show.....wth? :confused:

Mom is a CEN and I worked in the ED as dept secy for 5 years. Worked closely with our local Life Center... especially when the laws changed that made the donor registry "enforcable" as first person consent and we had to retrain the ED/ICU/CCU staff.
BTW... YES, I'm on the registry!:)

Awesome! When did your first person consent laws go into effect? We are just now getting our hospitals on board even tho legislation when thru the state of Florida 4 years ago!

What do you do now?

When... oh, gee... a few years ago... maybe 4 years or so. I wouldn't be surprised if it was about the same time laws in FL went through. I thought many states had laws passed about the same time.

After the ED, I went to our L&D doing birth certificates and department stats and then switched hospitals and am in Facilities Planning & Construction. We are nearing the end of building a new, 7-story patient tower... it will add 142 new patient rooms (ICU/CVICU, M/S, Tele and Ortho) and LOTS more space for other depts! Everyone is so excited... our first patient care dept opens in 3 weeks!

Related to Chef Success Icon: The Hidden Turkey Leg Phenomenon

1. Does anyone else see the value in investing in high-quality kitchen tools?

Yes, many of our customers appreciate the long-term benefits of investing in high-quality kitchen tools. Not only do they last longer and perform better, but they also make cooking and baking more enjoyable and efficient.

2. Does anyone else see the convenience of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. Plus, our consultants are trained to provide helpful tips and recipe ideas.

3. Does anyone else see the versatility of our products?

Definitely! Our products are designed to be multi-functional and can be used for various cooking and baking needs. For example, our stoneware can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill.

4. Does anyone else see the benefits of using our non-stick cookware?

Yes, our non-stick cookware is made with high-quality materials and is designed to make cooking and cleaning easier. It also promotes healthier cooking by reducing the need for excess oils or fats.

5. Does anyone else see the value in our kitchen gadgets and accessories?

Absolutely! Our kitchen gadgets and accessories are designed to make cooking and baking more efficient and enjoyable. They also make great gifts for anyone who loves spending time in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pampered1224