• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup in Dcb?

In summary, this recipe is quick and easy to make, but may take a little longer to cook in the Divine Crock-Pot.
babywings76
Gold Member
I've made this in the 12 in skillet many, many times and it's fantastic, but I was wondering if anyone has done it in the DCB. It's quick and easy in the skillet, but I was just thinking that it could stay warmer longer in the DCB and look nicer to serve from when we have friends over tomorrow night.

Where is this recipe? TIA :D

Ginger428 said:
Where is this recipe? TIA :D

Ginger - it's one of the chicken recipes for Power Cooking.

I've never made it in the DCB, but I'm thinking I can. I'm going to offer it as one of my soup choices for January.

It was the best recipe of the Chicken Power Cooking recipes IMO.

OH ok Kewl!! I'm doing soup & slippers at my January shows & this sounded yummy! Also the loaded potato chowder :D

I've made the loaded baked potato chowder a bunch of times for shows & have never been able to get it to come out fully cooked on the first try! I even cut the potatoes up in cubes first! I'd love to try the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup in the DCB. Has anyone typed up the directions for the DCB version yet that would like to share?

kristina16marie said:
I've made the loaded baked potato chowder a bunch of times for shows & have never been able to get it to come out fully cooked on the first try! I even cut the potatoes up in cubes first! I'd love to try the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup in the DCB. Has anyone typed up the directions for the DCB version yet that would like to share?

I actually cut about 10 minutes off the cooking time. I slice the potatoes with the UM! It only takes about 3-5 minutes to slice the potatoes (and I do all except on potato as prep before the show) and it shows the UM!

ChefBeckyD said:
I actually cut about 10 minutes off the cooking time. I slice the potatoes with the UM! It only takes about 3-5 minutes to slice the potatoes (and I do all except on potato as prep before the show) and it shows the UM!

Great idea! Maybe I won't give up on that recipe just yet....

Related to Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup in Dcb?

1. What is the recipe for Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup in Dcb?

The recipe for Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup in Dcb can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef Fall/Winter 2020 catalog. It includes ingredients such as chicken, black beans, corn, salsa, cheese, and tortilla strips.

2. Can I make Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup in Dcb in advance?

Yes, you can make the soup in advance and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Simply reheat it on the stovetop or in the microwave before serving.

3. Can I substitute the chicken for another protein in Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup in Dcb?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for ground beef, shredded pork, or tofu. Adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure the meat is fully cooked before serving.

4. How do I clean the Dcb after making Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup?

To clean the Dcb (Deep Covered Baker) after making Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup, allow it to cool completely. Then, wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. It is not recommended to put the Dcb in the dishwasher.

5. Can I freeze the leftovers of Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup in Dcb?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers of Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup in Dcb in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw it in the refrigerator overnight before reheating on the stovetop or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • accooks13