• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheeseburger Salad Without the Cheese?

In summary, to make a cheeseburger salad without the cheese, you will need ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onion, ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise. You can substitute the ground beef for a different protein like ground turkey, chicken, or a plant-based alternative. The ground beef should be cooked before adding it to the salad. You can make this salad ahead of time, but it is recommended to add the dressing and condiments right before serving. To make it healthier, you can use lean ground beef, substitute the dressing for a lighter option, and add more vegetables.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi

Has anyone made the cheeseburger salad without the cheese? I would like to offer it to the synagogue crowd next month but not if it doesn't taste yummy.

Thanks!

Hmmm a buger salad does not sound as appetizing as a cheeseburger salad personally since I can pretty much eat anything with cheese.

But our recipes are wonderful because we can change things to suit our tastebuds and whatever we happen to have on hand in the fridge or pantry.

I don't see why this wouldn't taste good, I mean yes the cheese is yummy, but it is not the main component of this salad. I think the meat, veggies and condiments will still make this salad a winner!!

Debbie :D

You can make it without I do all the time and no one really says anything. I make it alot at my shows

My hubby doesn't eat cheese so I made it with cheese on the side for dinner one night. Everyone else just sprinkled what they wanted on top.

I have made it without cheese before (actually I forgot both the cheese and tomatos - and I don't like onion, so it was just the lettuce and burger/ketchup/relish mix) and it was way yummy!

thanks so much - i will suggest it to my host!

Related to Cheeseburger Salad Without the Cheese?

What ingredients are needed to make a cheeseburger salad without the cheese?

To make a cheeseburger salad without the cheese, you will need ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onion, ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise.

Can I substitute the ground beef for a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef for ground turkey, chicken, or even a plant-based alternative like Beyond Meat.

Do I need to cook the ground beef before adding it to the salad?

Yes, the ground beef should be cooked before adding it to the salad. You can cook it in a pan on the stove or on a grill, depending on your preference.

Can I make this salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this salad ahead of time. However, it is recommended to add the dressing and condiments right before serving to prevent the lettuce from becoming soggy.

How can I make this salad healthier?

To make this salad healthier, you can use lean ground beef, substitute the dressing for a lighter option like vinaigrette, and add more vegetables like bell peppers or avocado.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pam Barrett
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cincychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
onegr8son
Replies