• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a Cheesburger Man Murder Mystery?

In summary, the "Cheeseburger Man Murder Mystery" is a popular game created by Pampered Chef for 8-12 players to solve a murder mystery while hosting a dinner party. It typically lasts 2-3 hours and does not require advanced cooking skills. The game can also be customized to fit different themes or occasions.
flemings99
Gold Member
Has anyone actually played this one? I'm looking through the file and a little confused as to what I give the guest and who ends up being the murder. Do you have cards or sheet made up to hand to each guest?

Host has requested to do this Tues.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Margaritaville Murder Mystery Show - Chicken Enchildada Ring.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 672
I haven't heard of this! Excited to see how it's played!

Seems like fun. Do you have the guests play the parts??

Sounds like fun. I guess the alibis need to be adjusted for some of the newer products. And one of the alibis has misinformation. Like I noticed the part about peeling garlic for the garlic press so would that make that person the murder?

this sounds like sooooo much fun!!! after i recuperate from my jaw surgeries this year i'm going to do this one!!! let me know how it goes for you!

1. What is the "Cheeseburger Man Murder Mystery"?

The "Cheeseburger Man Murder Mystery" is a popular game created by Pampered Chef where players work together to solve a murder mystery while hosting a dinner party. It is a fun and interactive way to engage with friends and family while enjoying delicious food.

2. How many players can participate in the "Cheeseburger Man Murder Mystery"?

The game is designed for 8-12 players, but can be played with smaller or larger groups by adjusting the roles and scripts accordingly.

3. How long does the game typically last?

The game can last anywhere from 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the group and how quickly the players solve the mystery.

4. Do I need to be a good cook to host the "Cheeseburger Man Murder Mystery"?

No, you do not need to be a gourmet chef to host this game. The recipes provided by Pampered Chef are easy to follow and can be prepared ahead of time. The focus of the game is on solving the mystery, not on cooking skills.

5. Can I customize the game to fit a specific theme or occasion?

Yes, the "Cheeseburger Man Murder Mystery" is designed to be easily customizable. You can change the names of the characters, the location of the murder, and even the theme of the dinner party to fit your preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katicole
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbilyeu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wendyss
Replies