• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking Your Outlet Purchase: Get Notified & Avoid Double Charges!

In summary, to receive notifications about your outlet purchase, make sure you provide a valid email address at the time of purchase. You can't cancel outlet purchases once they have been processed, but you can return the items within 30 days for a full refund. If you notice a double charge on your credit card statement, contact customer service for assistance. Refunds for outlet purchases may take 2-3 weeks to process. Once an outlet purchase has been processed, no changes can be made.
riggs62
How do we get notified if someone purchases off the outlet? My mother made a purchase today and I need to add it in to my sales (in my head) to compute my sales. She may have even submitted it twice and is worried about getting double charged.
Should i just call the home office tomorrow?

Thanks for helping with all my crazy questions :)

you will get an email regarding activity on your site. It will usually tell you who and waht thay purchased.

Many thanks!

Related to Checking Your Outlet Purchase: Get Notified & Avoid Double Charges!

1. How do I get notified if my outlet purchase has been processed?

To receive notifications about your outlet purchase, make sure you have provided a valid email address at the time of purchase. You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been processed and another email when your order has shipped.

2. Can I cancel my outlet purchase if I change my mind?

Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel outlet purchases once they have been processed. However, you can return the items for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

3. What should I do if I notice a double charge on my credit card statement?

If you see a double charge on your credit card statement, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will investigate the issue and issue a refund if necessary.

4. How long does it take for a refund to be processed?

Refunds for outlet purchases can take up to 2-3 weeks to be processed and reflected on your credit or debit card statement. If you have not received your refund after this timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I make changes to my outlet purchase after it has been processed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to outlet purchases once they have been processed. If you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service team and we will assist you in placing a new order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • cincychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76