• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheaper Rates Than the Coference Hotels

In summary, the Hilton is the best place to stay if you are wealthy, or if you don't mind spending a little extra money. The Essex, which is a few blocks away, is a good option for those on a budget. There are plenty of restaurants and bars in the area.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Last year we stayed at the Essex Hotel which is on the other side of the street from the Chicago Hilton where the buses park. The rates average $126 a night for wave one for a standard double or king. I'll be there again this year.

This is my first time going to NC and I am going with directors and above in my cluster who have been there before. I suggested we get a hotel that is cheaper yet close to one of the designated hotels. They said it is much easier to stay at one of the PC selected hotels. We are staying at the Chicago Hilton which is fine because we are getting that 2 bed 2 bath room. Wahoo! Ladies need their bathroom space! LOL

The first 3 years we did not stay at a conference hotel....this year we are. I looked at the website for the Essex and it looks really nice. About $40 cheaper per night.

DessertDivaFL said:
This is my first time going to NC and I am going with directors and above in my cluster who have been there before. I suggested we get a hotel that is cheaper yet close to one of the designated hotels. They said it is much easier to stay at one of the PC selected hotels. We are staying at the Chicago Hilton which is fine because we are getting that 2 bed 2 bath room. Wahoo! Ladies need their bathroom space! LOL

Two years ago I stayed at the Chicago Hilton and had two beds and two bathrooms to myself. I didn't need that much space, but it was my first time.

Unless you are wealthy, don't eat anything in the Hilton's dining room across from the check in counter.

Yeah, there are plenty of places within a few blocks to get something to eat.

I stayed at the Essex a few years ago, and unless they have greatly cleaned up their act (literally), I would not recommend them. They are directly across the street from the Chicago Hilton, so it's convenient for the shuttles. But when we were there, several members of our party (several rooms full - we were a large team under an Exec) developed breathing problems from mold growing in the air conditioners, and one of my roommates was hurt when our showerhead fell off and bonked her on the head during a shower. There were also mysterious hairs that appeared in the showers and beds AFTER housekeeping went through and supposedly cleaned.

Eeeeewwwwwww!

My crew has always stayed at the Embassy Suites. Just about a block from the shuttles. Free FULL breakfast in the morning, free drinks and appetizers at night. One year, we fit 7 in our room...2 queen beds, 1 pull out for 2, and one on an airmatress! It worked well, and even though the room was a little more per person elsewhere, the perks more than made for it.

Chef Bobby said:
Unless you are wealthy, don't eat anything in the Hilton's dining room across from the check in counter.

We aren't wealthy so thank you for the dining room tip. I am sure we can find lots of places to eat around the hotel. I went to Trip Advisor and searched for restaurants. There seems to be some good choices nearby.

There are lots of places nearby. The Hotel will give you a list, too. Last year we had restaurant issues. (Don't ask.) We finally wound up ordering a Chicago-style pizza delivered to the room.

I've never had a problem at the Essex. That's where I'm staying! I was able to get it for $99 Wed & Thurs, $149 Fri

Last edited:
If you get hungry for a realllllly good hamburger go to Boston Blackies. Soooo good. I believe it is near/on Ohio Street?

I am thinking on going... I am starting to plan the trip. Finding my options. Looking for hotel and I found out they don't have a opening for arriving at the 8th and then the 9th through the 11th is fine.

DessertDivaFL said:
We aren't wealthy so thank you for the dining room tip. I am sure we can find lots of places to eat around the hotel. I went to Trip Advisor and searched for restaurants. There seems to be some good choices nearby.
We found a nice sandwich shop on the street behind the Hilton.
My first time to Conference, I got to the hotel after midnight and the hotel gave me a phone number to a place that would deliver a late night pizza. It was delicious.

Okay so I have talked with my hubby and he said of course you should go and have a good time so I am going to go to conference. :)

What are the benefits of booking through Pampered Chef for "Cheaper Rates Than the Conference Hotels"?

By booking through Pampered Chef for "Cheaper Rates Than the Conference Hotels", you can save money on your accommodations and have access to exclusive deals and discounts. Additionally, booking through us allows you to support a trusted and reputable company.

How can I book through Pampered Chef for "Cheaper Rates Than the Conference Hotels"?

You can book through Pampered Chef by visiting our website or contacting one of our representatives. Simply provide your desired dates and location, and we will handle the rest to ensure you receive the best rates available.

Are the accommodations through Pampered Chef for "Cheaper Rates Than the Conference Hotels" the same quality as the conference hotels?

Yes, the accommodations offered through Pampered Chef for "Cheaper Rates Than the Conference Hotels" are of the same quality as the conference hotels. We work with top-rated hotels to ensure our customers have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

What is the cancellation policy for "Cheaper Rates Than the Conference Hotels" bookings through Pampered Chef?

The cancellation policy may vary depending on the specific hotel and dates booked. It is recommended to review the terms and conditions before making a reservation. Our representatives can also assist you with any cancellation inquiries.

Can I earn rewards points or loyalty benefits by booking through Pampered Chef for "Cheaper Rates Than the Conference Hotels"?

Yes, some hotels may offer rewards points or loyalty benefits for bookings made through Pampered Chef. However, this may vary depending on the specific hotel and their policies. It is recommended to inquire about this at the time of booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
melissab771
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies